Android [discontinued] TechEnclave's free mobile app for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe you have the wrong forum selected in Tapatalk. Search again and add.
This is the one right? The upper one?

You are a mod right? Could you reset my pass and try to login with my username? That'll make everything clear.

Attachments

• 1370190633631.jpg
    1370190633631.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 297
Thats the wrong one. The right one is not even showing up in your list. Search for it again. It will have the logo which is on the site presently.

I use Foroplex. Works neatly, and the good part is the app has been taken over by Tapatalk and the developer is now working on the Windows Phone version of Tapatalk.

I am not able to find this app, says the App is no longer published. Is there any other working app for WP8?

any alternative to tapatalk on Android for browsing TE? Seem's to me that tapatalk developers are in no hurry to sort the issue.
Browsing TE on mobile is pain. All unnecessary images, etc get loaded and eat CPU and memory even in light version.

does not work to browse te. tried it. it only puts up a connecting to server message and stays on that screen forever. Uninstalled it since it was not working.

will browse te with default android browser and stop downloading of images. Firefox does not have any option of bandwidth management. useless.

does not work to browse te. tried it. it only puts up a connecting to server message and stays on that screen forever. Uninstalled it since it was not working.

will browse te with default android browser and stop downloading of images. Firefox does not have any option of bandwidth management. useless.
Since TE app giving License error , i am using TE via Opera Mini with Image disabled ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back