Android [discontinued] TechEnclave's free mobile app for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a bug in the 2.4.8.8 version. The bottom next page arrow is always greyed out even if there are pages next to current page. The top next arrow works okay.

Anyone interested in the beta version of the new app can download it from here -> http://www.2shared.com/file/f824Zumm/TE_App.html

The app lets you browse the portal too.

2013-07-19_05-22-28.png

Only those who were logged onto te from tapatalk before the app launch can use it. I just changed my phone, did a fresh install of tapatalk, can't access TE from tapatalk. Using the app now..

You cannot use TE on Tapatalk when u search TE u get the old link which is not working anymore. Using the TE App now.

Installed yesterday from Google Play on S3 international. Facing login issue. TE app will not login after giving credentials. No error message, it simply returns to parent screen with Register or login prompt still visible.

Yes I did try that, but with no results. Even if I enter any random username password, no error is reported.

There are actually 2 apps which shows on Play store use the first one.

Attachments

• 1374642030696.jpg
    1374642030696.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 407
I used the first one.
1) Even if I press login without any user name password, no error is reported and it returns to main screen.
2) I did not notice any 'about' option where I can find the version name.

I will arrange for screenshots

guys the TE app is not working for me.... it says "tapatalk is dsabled by the forum, contact forum administrator"

kindly enable regular tapatalk??? so that we can use the tapatalk app from our phones. Dedicated app giving problems now and then!!

use sepia responsive theme if you're browsing through mobile browser. tapatalk app is disabled for now due to some problems in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back