Android [discontinued] TechEnclave's free mobile app for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
not any particular thread. i didn't encounter it a week back but now, such posts are there in almost every thread. could be soft deleted posts but why in the beginning of threads (i.e., the first post starts after a couple of empty ones)? are these posts inserted by ad-bots?

that screenshot is from the following thread. browser shows that mine is the last post but on app, there are few ghost posts after mine.

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/what-happened-to-hayai.148999/

app.pngbrowser.png

I'm on pantech p9070. On 4.0.4. I mentioned before with screenshot of the ghost or blank posts. These come at start and end for me in every page now.

for me, there are two empty posts at the beginning of every page in all the threads....

TE Android App, SE Live With Walkman, Android 4.0.4(Stock)

Can you all probably list the steps you are following when you face this issue. The developers at tapatalk and even I am unable to reproduce this issue. As you can see they even tried posting in this thread.

If not then more links or screenshots are also helpful to some extent.

yes i am also facing the same.
But i am using tapatalk.
Motorola atrix hd

not any particular thread. i didn't encounter it a week back but now, such posts are there in almost every thread. could be soft deleted posts but why in the beginning of threads (i.e., the first post starts after a couple of empty ones)? are these posts inserted by ad-bots?

that screenshot is from the following thread. browser shows that mine is the last post but on app, there are few ghost posts after mine.

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/what-happened-to-hayai.148999/

View attachment 22114View attachment 22115

I'm on pantech p9070. On 4.0.4. I mentioned before with screenshot of the ghost or blank posts. These come at start and end for me in every page now.

for me, there are two empty posts at the beginning of every page in all the threads....

TE Android App, SE Live With Walkman, Android 4.0.4(Stock)

@Renegade yes the latest version of TE app doesn't show the ghost posts.

but it still senses that there are more posts after the last one and presents an option to refresh the thread. however, upon refreshing there are no newer posts shown. so, the app is seeing ghost posts but it's not showing them to the end user - which is good.

i've attached the screenshots of this issue, 'before' and 'after' installing the updated app.

a) before app update - 1.png b) before app update - 2.png c) after app update - 1.png d) after app update - 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Even I'm not getting the ghost posts in threads after updating the app.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using TechEnclave Forum mobile app

Looks like tapatalk signatures have been blocked in the stock tapatalk while enabled in the TE dedicated app. Deliberate ?

May I know why I have to use TE app separately? Why Tapatalk doesn't work?

Attachments

• 1370065544580.jpg
    1370065544580.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back