Dishonored - Discussion Thread

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Aug 8, 2009
House Va'ruun

Dishonored Developer Documentary Part 2 - Immersion

It's amazing to see how much the devs thought about the uniqueness of the game. The artwork, the decadent atmosphere and the architecture which is a mix of gothic sharp boldness IMO is look fantastic. This is one title I'm really looking forward to.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Arkane Studios and Bethesda Softworks have kicked the hype-train into high-gear for upcoming title DISHONORED by releasing a 3-part mini-animated series explaining the back-story of Dunwall and the game-Universe at large --

Here is part 1 with a voice over by Chloë Moretz (a.k.a. Hit Girl)

Enjoy!!

P.S. -- just came to know DISHONORED will feature DLC's, I am not a big fan of these + the bomb of a cost. [Will post upcoming mini-trailers as they come]

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Liked the first part however not a big fan of Chloe Moretz' voice.

I know, sounds like a drone.

P.S. -- Did you notice the DLC factor, I cannot buy this game now if it keeps being bombarded by DLC's later, ek toh connection MTNL ka itna brilliant sa aur pricing of DLC's is equal to a new game itself.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
What happened with Mtnl its good problem could be in your line

Average download speeds I get with STEAM client are ~200 KB/S and peaks are ~500 KB/S so connection is decent but still I do pay the electricity bill at home (and Phenom RIG's are power-hungry).

STEAM punk.jpg

And DLC's are very often postponed because I simply cannot justify plonking ~$20 -->$30 for that after putting up -->2500/- for the game.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
This is probably the only game for which I haven't seen a lot of Gameplay videos or read any articles about. So I'm expecting this game to WOW me. Looks highly interesting.

quan chi

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
I have seen better looking games with acceptable system requirements.Not interested in this shite.