Do i look like kid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another techboi
<

what does techboi mean ??
<

If you see 4-5 Topics in GT recently, they are really stooopid & insane, why not post such topics in <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> (Fun Enclave), from Tans to Looks & Oily Skins n Pimples, time for Where is TE Heading 3!!!

In few Years we will have Divorce Related topics, Kids issues & other Family Courtroom Disputes

#vantheman5211 5MB gif image, as much trolling as OP

once i get a gf will surely post all that, as i am all alone in home no one to guide
<

Now, he needs to explain about this
<

@Being.smart - You are really being smart but we remember your old thread where you were owner of 2 showrooms.. You are a student in this thread. I would love to know more about you
<

Bro come to chhattisgarh and i will show you my whole documentry
<

I dont have time to go Gym, really short of time, i do eat lot of fruits (comes as free to me
<
) and chicken-fish every 2nd day. Stopped drinking milk since 1 year, still my weight lies around 56-58
<

Techboi was an internet sensation,

Some say he's gone

but I don't buy that, I think he is lurking around, bidding his time ....

what does techboi mean ??
<

once i get a gf will surely post all that, as i am all alone in home no one to guide
<

Bro come to chhattisgarh and i will show you my whole documentry
<

I dont have time to go Gym, really short of time, i do eat lot of fruits (comes as free to me
<
) and chicken-fish every 2nd day. Stopped drinking milk since 1 year, still my weight lies around 56-58
<

You should make a documentry. I really want to see how the boy who was poor (in your terms only) couple of years ago and is still pursuing bachelor's degree owns two showrooms (assuming, you are owner. Not your parents or so).. This is *baap* of improvement and growth man.. My age is same as yours. I am also in final year BE. I earn money but not that much to purchase something like 200incher screen etc. No, I am not comparing you with me. I can see unreal things in your threads. For some reasons I don't really believe you.
<
Sorry mate. No hard feelings.

Anyways, grow beard, start gym. Fitness is what you need.
<

Start gyming.

Eat lots of Non-Veg and Eggs. Make a protein diet and if you want more on the middle then beer is the way to go
<

You should make a documentry. I really want to see how the boy who was poor (in your terms only) couple of years ago and is still pursuing bachelor's degree owns two showrooms (assuming, you are owner. Not your parents or so).. This is *baap* of improvement and growth man.. My age is same as yours. I am also in final year BE. I earn money but not that much to purchase something like 200incher screen etc. No, I am not comparing you with me. I can see unreal things in your threads. For some reasons I don't really believe you.
<
Sorry mate. No hard feelings.

Anyways, grow beard, start gym. Fitness is what you need.
<

Bro tried with shaving, beard not coming
<
& no time for gym

Go get some testosterone shots. I'm sure you will get hair in places which you didn't think possible (PLEASE keep those details to yourself though)

Bro tried with shaving, beard not coming
<
& no time for gym

Shaving doesn't help. You have to wait. For some guys facial hairs starts growing earlier like at 18-19. For some, it is late. Nothing to worry about it. Try different hair styles.

Every few month I read a thread, which totally surprises me and I think it can't get more "abstract"(putting it politely) than this..!!

But I am amazed every time...
<

@OP: where in chattisgarh? i was there for last few months.

This thread took away my stress for a moment, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back