Do i look like kid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
<
I just said coz I am 24 and I still look a KId. You are unnecessarily worried about silly things...

we need ur investigative skills.. please report asap..
<

So you do not have hair to shave then?

What do you shave? Your skin.

Instead of that 200 inches of glory why not build a gym in a room and start exercising.

So you do not have hair to shave then?

What do you shave? Your skin.

Instead of that 200 inches of glory why not build a gym in a room and start exercising.

I am pretty sure its #Being.smart 's prerogative as to what he does with his hard-earned money. If you could afford all that, he must be doing something right. IMO, no one is in a position to judge how he should be living his life.

@OP In your other thread didn't you say that you cycle for 10km everyday ? Cut that and start going to the gym instead. And FFS stop cribbing , you have it going a lot better than a lot of other 22 year olds << if you're telling the truth that is >>

Honestly though , i think you need to go see a shrink. Too.Many.Issues ! Feel good bout yourself man , life ain't too bad
<

- Dhruv

< Fellow 21yr old
<
>

You are fine, just that you 'could' be a case of "Neoteny".

If I may quote:

Neoteny (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/niËˈɒtɨniË/), also called juvenilization,[sup][2][/sup] is one of the two ways by which paedomorphism can arise. Paedomorphism is the retention by adults of traits previously seen only in juveniles, and is a subject studied in the field of developmental biology. In neoteny, the physiological (or somatic) development of an animal or organism is slowed or delayed. In contrast, in progenesis, sexual development occurs faster. Both processes result in paedomorphism.[sup][3][/sup] Ultimately this process results in the retention, in the adults of a species, of juvenile physical characteristics well into maturity and pedogenesis (paedogenesis), the reproduction in a neotenized state.

See the last line, that is important.

Other wise looking at your phenotype, you would just be a Gracile (soft featured) Indo-Brachid (Indid looks with a raised cranial structure) and some Weddiod relieve on the nasal struct. You are fine, man, and later on all your peers/friends will envy you. Of course you will start to look more "adult" and mature, and they will age like old crones. Yea, it is a social stigma, but you are just fine. Study hard, get a good job, earn well. That is about it....! Girls dig these features.

<

I am pretty sure its #Being.smart 's prerogative as to what he does with his hard-earned money. If you could afford all that, he must be doing something right. IMO, no one is in a position to judge how he should be living his life.

i did not mean in derogatory way.

I was stating that with the resources he can easily build a gymnasium for himself.

So the excuse of No time is well an excuse.

I am really not sure how going to the gym will make his face look more mature and adult; i.e. cause the features to become more robust. It is his cranial fitment which is the cause. Cannot be changed.

@OP In your other thread didn't you say that you cycle for 10km everyday ? Cut that and start going to the gym instead. And FFS stop cribbing , you have it going a lot better than a lot of other 22 year olds << if you're telling the truth that is >>

Honestly though , i think you need to go see a shrink. Too.Many.Issues ! Feel good bout yourself man , life ain't too bad
<

- Dhruv

< Fellow 21yr old
<
>

What is shrink bro
<
, i really get bored seeing gym, cycling is what i do love.. you get fresh cold air, lot of trees and even can plan whole day workout during cycling
<

hey upload the pic in post like below then people will suggest u better ideas
<
:

potentialassmuncherpk3.jpg

lol , reminds me of the epic bodybuilding thread
<

You are fine, just that you 'could' be a case of "Neoteny".

If I may quote:

See the last line, that is important.

Other wise looking at your phenotype, you would just be a Gracile (soft featured) Indo-Brachid (Indid looks with a raised cranial structure) and some Weddiod relieve on the nasal struct. You are fine, man, and later on all your peers/friends will envy you. Of course you will start to look more "adult" and mature, and they will age like old crones. Yea, it is a social stigma, but you are just fine. Study hard, get a good job, earn well. That is about it....! Girls dig these features.

<

i think i should make my mind to sleep and don't allow to think it alot, damm it never stops thinking, even during sleep my minds gets tucked in one or the other problem

I am really not sure how going to the gym will make his face look more mature and adult; i.e. cause the features to become more robust. It is his cranial fitment which is the cause. Cannot be changed.

check out the fitness thread .

Browse some last 3-4 pages.

One could see a before and after image and judge it yourselves.

The guy on the left looks 40. You should be thankful you aren't ageing prematurely like the rest of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back