Do i look like kid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
lookin like AIDS patient

why this kolaveri kolaveri mama
<

i am just 21 and have long beard and my body-build is stronger cause u need your build lot of muscular or get your gf for better sex
<

Also you need to sleep at proper time. Being awake at 3:30am will not do wonders for you in long run. Early to bed & early to rise will bring Being.Smart some surprise.

Just grow in confidence dude.. You look terribly messed up by thinking over silly things.... I eat so much, I drink beer but it doesnt affect my body structure coz metabolism rates also plays a role in it, even genetics maybe.... So just chill...

Self confidence will make you feel better, as many TE mates have said join a gym with a good trainer and continue it minimum for a year or so and you will notice the difference... Ek kya hazar ladkiyan milengi..
<
Just dont say GF, such things never happens atleast for me
<
<

we need ur investigative skills.. please report asap..
<

Hell no.. Not in this case Kauzy..
<

People wud do anything to look young.

I mean people cry for everything.

IF someone looks older than what they actually are, thay cry as they want to look young.

And if someone looks younger that what they actually are, they still cry.

I dont get it. The natural human tendency is that they want to look young and when someone has that look naturally, why cry?

Why not enjoy the gift.

You need to stop thinking about things that are beyond your control. IF you can do anything about it, then you take those measures. Put all your best efforts. If its beyond your control then just let it go. Period.

But stop worrying, as worry wont change ur current situation. It will only makes things worse. Get it.
<

just another wasted thread...

famous personalities from any top grossing star at Beverly Hills to tech honchos spends millions in getting them looking younger and not their original age.... Here we have someone brooding for looking young.....
<
..... STOP!

Its just fascinated age problem, break out of those sterotypes and let not your friends dictate to you what you are, rather be happy and love the way you are!

For a break, go read THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back