Do people still buy music and movie CDs/DVDs?

Even I have around 300 cassettes all thanks to Dad. Do consider giving them away as well as the CDs if you end up not keeping them. I won't mind giving them a home.
My dad who is an avid music lover literally donated his 500+ golden era cassette collection to his undeserving office colleagues as we were shifting our house and then CD/DVD era was already at its picks with no cassette player around. I still regret his decision as the persons weren't deserving at all and later on they even stopped talking to us and they even passed on the collections to their friends and relatives what not where..

Just like that, I have some old gadgets to cherish which I wont ever give to anyone unless I truly find the deserving caring purely professional antique collectors or will sell it of to such museums etc. may be 40yrs down the line..Else they go to heaven or hell with my death!

If any of you folks have classic rock/metal CDs, I am willing to buy them at a fair price depending on pressing and quality.

Sorry for digging this out of a shallow grave guys
Was wondering if anyone has a few audio Cds for disposal.. I am looking for some specific numbers especially by R D Burman from 80s not before...
A few numbers like Umrao Jaan, bazaar, lekin, and a few more...

Will post my requirement in WTB if this isn't appropriate..
Thanks

Was wondering if anyone has a few audio Cds for disposal.. I am looking for some specific numbers especially by R D Burman from 80s not before...

Thanks
Audio cassette hai.

You were searching for dvd cd Divx player. Mil gaya?
Yep got hold of a LG dvd player, more or less new, it's just it has to be setup properly along with a DAC....
Might use one of my chifi class d and put it in Dad's room..
Would buy a better cd player for my usage if I can find one..

Thanks
I have one from your list but not for disposal.

Have FLAC also of these two titles, if you want, I can upload somewhere and share the link.

Attachments

• cd1.jpeg
    cd1.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 51
  • cd2.jpeg
    cd2.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 49
I have one from your list but not for disposal.

Have FLAC also of these two titles, if you want, I can upload somewhere and share the link.
Thanks mate, but I need a physical copy.. Flac I can arrange but need a physical disc as I just love these titles and the music of khayyam along with Razia Sultana.
Awesome music really
No worries I ll arrange

Am currently looking for old audio cassette (english songs). Anyone willing to sell/give away. Please reach me via DM.
Whosoever have them now must be collectors...
Keep a watch on olx, many sellers there, though they are asking 3 to 4 times the mrp..

I need at least one (any) cassette to use my walkman occassionally to keep it in working condition. I used to have few but not able to find.

I need at least one (any) cassette to use my walkman occassionally to keep it in working condition. I used to have few but not able to find.
I Beleive I can spare one..
But you ll have to get it collected... From north Delhi

Thanks

I have all 3 of them in perfect flac like with 100% log and cue file .

Also if anyone ever needs any indian movie CD rip in flac do let me know .

I am seeding like 3700 albums all indian right now

I have all 3 of them in perfect flac like with 100% log and cue file .

Also if anyone ever needs any indian movie CD rip in flac do let me know .

I am seeding like 3700 albums all indian right now
Aahh.. People like you are real life savers..
Please share(via pm) where you are seeding them... Will. Keep in mind when needing something

Back