DO: Verbatim + Taiyo Yuden Blank DVDs and CDs

Freaky said:
Me :eek:hyeah: But I can only pay by the end of this week :ashamed: Is that ok enough condition to be one among the ten ? :p

sorry, no pre-booking.

Supra said:
If the MID is the usual MCC XXXX, I will take 1/2 spindles. Plz post/pm a pic of the same spindle along with the actual MID if possible :D

The pic posted in the first post is of the actual spindle....haven't checked the manufacturer ID as yet

Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle
MADE IN INDIA - Rs. 700/- + shipping

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF Rs. 600/- for the first 10 people ordering

One for me !!!

Please do let me know ASAP if I qualify for the Rs. 600 offer

Argus said:
Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle
MADE IN INDIA - Rs. 700/- + shipping

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF Rs. 600/- for the first 10 people ordering

One for me !!!

Please do let me know ASAP if I qualify for the Rs. 600 offer

yes you do

Freaky said:
Ok then. Please PM price inclusive of shipping. And if possible, please check MID and post here :)

Different shipping options are available...all listed in the first post...since you are from Chennai...look under destination - Metro City

i bought vebatim dvds 50 pack last week from lamington road which had same box as in the pic but they were DVD-R. the media code on the discs i got is MCC 03RG20.

nice price kmd.

@ KMD--- Can you plz confirm if your media is from local source...as all local ones are MCC MIDs but made by MBI(basically using imported dye). They are not worth it at all. If its made in japan/sng....I am in for 2 spindles :)

Ok saw its MADE IN INDIA. I had got a few of these loose ones...and they were nothing better than general MBI media :(

Supra said:
@ KMD--- Can you plz confirm if your media is from local source...as all local ones are MCC MIDs but made by MBI(basically using imported dye). They are not worth it at all. If its made in japan/sng....I am in for 2 spindles :)

Ok saw its MADE IN INDIA. I had got a few of these loose ones...and they were nothing better than general MBI media :(

Errr... All of 200mph's GO are based on the Made In India ones. The quality is top notch :S Now this is getting confusing :(

KMD, is there any possibility of you burning couple of discs and posting scans here ?

The MID is MCC 004

Info.jpg

info1.jpg

I need
1 x Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle
1 x Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer - 3 pack Jewel Cased
1 x 3M Microfiber Electronics Cloth White 12" x 14" (32cm x 36cm)
Pl give total quote and I shall transfer amount today itself.

Interested in 1 x Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle to be shipped to Mumbai. Do I qualify for the 600Rs offer :). PM me your ICICI account details. Thanks.

First 10 orders have been completed. Resuming back the DVD+R to the original price of Rs. 700

Vandal said:
When will taiyo yuden's be back in stock? I need a pack of 100.
I have a 50 pack left in stock with me. More stock will be here 1st week of October

Back