DO: Verbatim + Taiyo Yuden Blank DVDs and CDs

Interested in Verb DVD+R 50 Spindle , Check PM :)

how are the Verb DVD+R made in India as the MoserB and Sony Made In India @ 15Rs are really starting to suck. :(

Corleone said:
Thanks for the post ref. You mean Verbs Made in India are Mitsubishi?

I thought they were MBs.

No. Its made in India at the MBI pressing factory. The question on quality arises from the fact that MBI discs made from there aren't great. But in Verbatim's case, MBI uses Verbatim's own pressing equipment with very good QC as well :)

Freaky said:
No. Its made in India at the MBI pressing factory. The question on quality arises from the fact that MBI discs made from there aren't great. But in Verbatim's case, MBI uses Verbatim's own pressing equipment with very good QC as well :)

Thx for the info.

Hey.

Might need a Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle shipped to me in nerul. Please let me know the price including shipping.

hi, might need 2 - Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle, will confirm on monday... let me know the total including shipping

Hi KMD,

Need the dual layer ones, 4 cases shipped to hyderabad =1100 bucks, right?:D
Also, the Normal +R Ones (50 in 1 spindle) Verbatim for 575 + Shipping.

Please PM me the payment details.

Thanks.

Hi KMD i am in chennai can u tellme the shipping cost for verbatim DVD-R
575+ hou much .... What is the methord of payment.... And how long will it take to arrive here
And dood if u deal in HDDs plz tellme the cost of a 1tb external HDD both segate and WD:eek:hyeah:

Hi,

Need to purchase 50 nos of Taiyo Yuden Blank DVDs and 25 nos of Taiyo Yuden Blank CDs . Can you let me know the availability / price shipped in Mumbai ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Sooraj.

Back