DO: Verbatim + Taiyo Yuden Blank DVDs and CDs

NeViLLe said:
@KMD: What about shipping charges in Mumbai itself??
If you want cash on delivery option then its flat Rs. 80 irrespective of Qty.

If you want to take the courier option then a single order of DVD+Rs or CD-Rs will come to Rs. 40 and the Dual layer pack will be Rs. 15.
If multiple Qty's are selected then courier charges will be based upon shipment weight.

skoka123 said:
KMD,

Any chance of Printable DVD-R preferably TY?

I am not really planning to have a GO on those ... & getting a single piece will work out quite expensive for you .. I am getting the DVD+R TYs in the first week of October ...

Would it be possible to get two 50 disc spindles of Printables along with those regular TYs?

If not, please include me in the GO for the regular TYs. I will be out of town without net access in the first week of October. Let me know the amount and I will transfer the money. You can hold it for me.

skoka123 said:
Would it be possible to get two 50 disc spindles of Printables along with those regular TYs?

If not, please include me in the GO for the regular TYs. I will be out of town without net access in the first week of October. Let me know the amount and I will transfer the money. You can hold it for me.

I am interested in printable CDs as well. Of course, TY.

Sir,
I want 2 x Verbatim DVD+R 16X Pearl White - 50 pack spindle.

Pls PM quote & Bank Details including shipping to Karnataka to make payment

skoka123 said:
TY Printables - Any news on that?

Sorry about that, currenty dollar rates are too high to import the TY's and I won't be able to even sell the regular TY's at the cost I used to sell them before. So, I am putting off the importing TY's for a while.

Back