"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Hi guys. I want to buy a chimney from amazon and there is an offer for HDFC cards. Anybody who can help me here?
The offer is only for amazon prime members. I already have prime membership.
The chimney price is 10,000 and offer gives 10% OFF
My location is Greater Noida West.

Can somebody buy me a t5 500GB. f they have prime account with their hdfc card from amazon
I will pay in advance. Whoever is ready has to order at my address. Thanks in advance
If you
Hi guys. I want to buy a chimney from amazon and there is an offer for HDFC cards. Anybody who can help me here?
The offer is only for amazon prime members. I already have prime membership.
The chimney price is 10,000 and offer gives 10% OFF
My location is Greater Noida West.
If you get card. Please buy me t5 and select deliver at different address. Its price is 4999 after discount it will be 4500.

Hey, is it still available?
Yes
I have HDFC card, hit me up if anyone want to use it. But my availability is little bit iffy tomorrow but Monday onwards I am available.
CC has been used by @xkcd0137 . I have a debit card & I have a cart of about Rs2000, so anyone want to fill the cart to make it Rs5000.. welcome

EDIT : Looks like I still have the CC offer, as the offer applied for @xkcd0137 is flat discount for that specific phone so my CC is still available. :D

Last edited:
HDFC still available with me, I think I have not used any discount yet from my HDFC so if anyone is in need, let me know, especially if the iPad deal is still on. I decided against buying it since I already have 8th gen.

Back