"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Attachments

• Screenshot (1035).png
    Screenshot (1035).png
    11.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot (1036).png
    Screenshot (1036).png
    16.6 KB · Views: 96
Hello, Wanting to buy Oneplus 9 Pro from amazon along with exchange for my old oneplus 5. There is a HDFC bank Credit card offer going on which would add a discount of 3k. Would appreciate if someone is kind enough to help out. Kindly PM

Hello, Wanting to buy Oneplus 9 Pro from amazon along with exchange for my old oneplus 5. There is a HDFC bank Credit card offer going on which would add a discount of 3k. Would appreciate if someone is kind enough to help out. Kindly PM
Please be aware

ProductMinimum Purchase ValueMaximum Discount
OnePlus 9 ProRs. 57,375Rs. 3,000
you might not get discount if you exchange your PHONE

Guys, thanks again for such a quick response. Actually i got the card from one of my colleagues (had to avail EMI option as well) so i went with that. Also, i got the 3k discount with emi and with exchange. Their HDFC emi policy mentions this clearly:

Again, thanks for helping out fellow enclavians!
3. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer?
Yes, the offer is available on Exchange as long as minimum purchase value (after Exchange discount) is spent on HDFC Bank Card.
6. Is the offer applicable on EMI?
Yes, the offer is available on Debit Card EMI and Credit Card EMI.

Anyone using the Amazon ICICI Credit Card ? I know the offers in other shopping sites won't apply but for someone doing most of the shopping on Amazon how do the overall benefits stack up ? Also if its used in multiple Amazon accounts, do all the benefits apply ?

Last edited:
Anyone using the Amazon ICICI Credit Card ? I know it cannot be used in other shopping sites but for someone doing most of the shopping on Amazon how do the overall benefits stack up ? Also if its used in multiple Amazon accounts, do all the benefits apply ?
Hi,
I am using one.
It can be used on ANY WEBSITE. (you will not get 5% cashback instead you will get 1 % cashback on other websites.)
Overall a good card if you make regular purchase on amazon only and do not wait for sales,otherwise you cannot use this card to avail ICICI discounts (10% which comes occasionally during sales) even on amazon itself.
You can avail NO COST EMI anytime but you will forgo 5% cashback if you avail no cost emi option.
You can use it on multiple accounts and you will still get 5% cashback on amazon.

Attachments

• amazon icici.jpg
    amazon icici.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 77
Hi,
I am using one.
It can be used on ANY WEBSITE. (you will not get 5% cashback instead you will get 1 % cashback on other websites.)
Overall a good card if you make regular purchase on amazon only and do not wait for sales,otherwise you cannot use this card to avail ICICI discounts (10% which comes occasionally during sales) even on amazon itself.
You can avail NO COST EMI anytime but you will forgo 5% cashback if you avail no cost emi option.
You can use it on multiple accounts and you will still get 5% cashback on amazon.
Thanks for the info. I have rephrased the query to imply offers in other sites.

Pre-booked Edifier R1700BT on Flipkart. Will need either Axis or ICICI credit card to make payment on 2nd October.

Anyone with a kind heart and credit limit to spare? :D

Back