"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Does the Amazon discount work only for first time purchase or can it also be applied for repeated purchase?
I thought we had an sbi cc in the family but we don't anymore. Cart amount should be around 5k just to quality for discount.
Also I assume only the person who orders the products will be able to post reviews? Unless he uses our accounts to make the order and make the payment?

Last edited:
I am looking to buy KB worth 1.8k, Is there anyone who is looking to club an order? or order for me with SBI CC
For those who don't have Sbi Card and want to order items worth 2k and want 10%CB upto 200 can use Amazon payupi to add 2k to amazon pay balance and get 200CB.

Screenshot_20210808-125355_Amazon.jpg

Does the Amazon discount work only for first time purchase or can it also be applied for repeated purchase?
I thought we had an sbi cc in the family but we don't anymore. Cart amount should be around 5k just to quality for discount.
Also I assume only the person who orders the products will be able to post reviews? Unless he uses our accounts to make the place the order and make the payment?
The maximum discount is fixed also the minimum spend to avail that discount is fixed. This sale it is 10% or 1750 whichever is lower ,for emi transacions and minimum spend is 5000.
So, you can make multiple purchases of minimum 5000 to get that discount or a single transaction of 17500 to get the entire discount in a single order.

no one will share their CC for you to order from your account neither they will add their card in your account to place order for security reasons.
So No, you will not be able to post the review.But if you would want to post a review, send it tot the person who ordered for you and he will post on your behalf.(VERIFIED PURCHASE REVIEW)
I think you can also post reviews even without purchasing a product.

Let me know if you need help with any order.
For those who don't have Sbi Card and want to order items worth 2k and want 10%CB upto 200 can use Amazon payupi to add 2k to amazon pay balance and get 200CB.

View attachment 111112
It doesn't say cashback.you can get any offer worth 200.
May be fashion product discount of 200 on 2000 for your next purchase etc.

Last edited:
Back