"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Planning to buy a 43" FHD or 4K TV during the sale.
Might need someone to help with the HDFC and ICICI CC Cards.
How does it work - Do I transfer in advance and let the cardholder book from their account? or transfer in advance and give access to my AMZN/FK account details?

Planning to buy a 43" FHD or 4K TV during the sale.
Might need someone to help with the HDFC and ICICI CC Cards.
How does it work - Do I transfer in advance and let the cardholder book from their account? or transfer in advance and give access to my AMZN/FK account details?
Yes, transfer the amount and share your address details.No one would want to add their CC details in your account for security reasons
Let me know if you need help ordering something.

Inflated price in the name of discount. Purchased same TV for a friend in the month of July without any card discount for 36999/-
1632981164043.png

Inflated price in the name of discount. Purchased same TV for a friend in the month of July without any card discount for 36999/-
This is common for Amazon and Flipkart sales now. They bump the base price to show discounts with certain banks. I prefer the usual lightning deals and discounts instead of these festive sales which are kinda bogus.

This is common for Amazon and Flipkart sales now. They bump the base price to show discounts with certain banks. I prefer the usual lightning deals and discounts instead of these festive sales which are kinda bogus.
Well the quality of discount has definitely gone down but I wouldn't call them bogus, you can still find some great deals.

Hi, if anyone has an HDFC credit card and not buying anything in this sale please lend me your card to save a few bucks.

Back