"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

If it's consumer electronics item like fridge/ac etc then do try once on croma/reliance digital website sometimes they also have surprising prices.
I was so used to online purchases that I didn't bother visiting a Vijay Sales store a few hundred metres away from my home. Went there to look at the product in person and was quoted a price less than the discounted one on Amazon/FK. Moreover, they have repeated offers on RuPay cards. Had a 10% off upto 3000 offer last month and presently threre is a 20% off upto 1500 in physical stores, so worth a look.

On topic, have an Axis non-FK card in case anyone needs it.

I was so used to online purchases that I didn't bother visiting a Vijay Sales store a few hundred metres away from my home. Went there to look at the product in person and was quoted a price less than the discounted one on Amazon/FK. Moreover, they have repeated offers on RuPay cards. Had a 10% off upto 3000 offer last month and presently threre is a 20% off upto 1500 in physical stores, so worth a look.

On topic, have an Axis non-FK card in case anyone needs it.
+1 to that, sometimes even unbranded stores also offer lucrative offers.

Hi! Can anyone help me save 1K with Axis Bank CC? Need to order a phone worth 15K from Flipkart. Tomorrow is the last day of the sale.

Edit: Deal done with @idkmninja. Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Back