"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

if anyone needs help with hdfc card I can help. Will order from my account only( please no cancellation)
I have Rs 1200 stuff or may be more to order ..incase someone wants to club in . let me know.

I've wanted to do this (have too many cards), but always hesitated because I don't know how it works. What happens if the buyer wants to return it or faces some issues? Do you get entangled with the refund process? Does your account have too many addresses and too many orders/returns? Amazon does not flag you for this?

I've wanted to do this (have too many cards), but always hesitated because I don't know how it works. What happens if the buyer wants to return it or faces some issues? Do you get entangled with the refund process? Does your account have too many addresses and too many orders/returns? Amazon does not flag you for this?
Generally my policy is to return the money once amazon/flipkart or any site reflects the money in my bank account. So incase buyer wants to return its fine. Only issue arises when buyer wants immediate return before the money has been refunded to me. I have had one such thing incident here. The buyer kept messaging about urgent and all but i told him i cannot help unless i get the money back.
It becomes hassle.

Also it becomes hassle when you are combining multiple orders at multiple locations for the discount offers. Incase someone wants to return . Amazon cuts the discount and refunds it but it may cancel the entire discount offer for other products too. So thats another issue that can arise.

Other than these two . No other problem. Why will amazon care if i have multiple orders for multiple locations. They have this feature and I am using it. Nothing illegal about it.

Back