"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Offer is not applicable on co-branded HDFC cards as per TnC of sale.
Yeah just checked the T&C & interestingly it also mention virtual cards but rupay virtual cc is working not to mention the entirely separate extra benefit offer for pixel card. Maybe they meant virtual debit cards & not digital credit cards like rupay & pixel.

1727337555501.png

already used once not sure if it will give the discount again today anyways dmed you.
It won't, the slots are Day 1&2, Day 3&4 & Day 5-11 starting from 26th Sep.

Anybody with SBI CC? Need for a purchase worth 74k on amazon

Thank you for the help man. Really appreciate it. And also thanks to @solo_wing and @samiryadav for being helpful. The payment part was finally done by Sanjeevram.
Welcome and good to know you got the deal.

However something would like to point out ...you told me to go ahead and you will transfer the money once you get to the home from market.

It was in my cart and I was just one click away. There was only 2 showing in stock and I was thinking what if it gets out of stock ... so was watching it very closely.

In meantime you also started discussing with other member and then after quite a while you went ahead with him.

I am glad I stick to my policy of no making the order till I got the payment.

Because two things...firstly it was not cost emi order so may be I would have got charged for processing fee even if order was cancelled.

Second Amazon customer care is becoming a pain to reach out and they have started to become not so helpful.

My genuine request here is kindly let the other person know that you might be getting done through someone so that atleast he can avoid unnecessary trouble trying to help.

Anyways just hope this point can help everyone here...card owners and buyers.

Back