"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Got the refund amount in total from @solo_wing due to an order cancellation. Appreciate his help throughout.
Welcome.

Generally adding for people who would need help with the card in future. happy to be of help but I can only order once I get the money and Incase of cancellation only refund once I get the full refund too.

Cannot return the money unless the bank reflects the charges back even if it is some emergency.

Also in @SpaceRim case it took about 7-10 days for refund to show up. Thankfully be was quite patient. So you may have to wait quite some time for refund to show in case decide to cancel an order.

Best is to avoid cancellation completely as I keep travelling and also am in poor network area sometimes so might miss out on your message for quite some time leading to unnecessary misunderstanding.

Thanks .

Got an offer which needed a Citi credit card. @ibose approached me and placed the order on behalf of me. There were some initial hiccups during the exchange part, but it all went smoothly at the end.

During the whole process, he kept me updated with the progress. You sir, are a true gentleman and a cooperative guy. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hopefully this is allowed.
Need to purchase 3 months of GregMat from services.gregmat.com. They only accept CC. Please DM me, I'll discuss further. Thanks!
Hopefully this is allowed.
Need to purchase 3 months of GregMat from services.gregmat.com. They only accept CC. Please DM me, I'll discuss further. Thanks!
Not needed anymore. I was able to set up Niyo Global and made the payment via a different channel

Last edited:
2 x One Card (One is issued by Federal Bank, another by BOB)
SBI FBB Card
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Card
Amex
Uni Card
Flipkart Axis Bank Card
Zomato Edition Card

Can any one help with any bank CC to buy Far cry 6 from epic games?Early they used to accept payment via sbi debit card via paypal but now i m not able to pay on epic games.Paypal customer told to do payment via CC only.

Back