"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Hey, guys. I need a pan HDFC credit card to buy an item. Need to buy an iPad for a student. I will really appreciate your help.

Please PM.

Thanks.
Hey, guys. I need a pan HDFC credit card to buy an item. Need to buy an iPad for a student. I will really appreciate your help.

Please PM.

Thanks.
Guys, I received help from a frequent helper over here, @samiryadav

Thank you so much!

And thanks to two jolly fellows who came forward to help, @solo_wing and @Kirankj1724

Hope you all have a wonderful evening ahead.

Last edited:
Croma has 10% off on ICICI cards till tomorrow for a minimum purchase of 3k. I already made a purchase of 3k, so can use my credit card for 7k and debit card for 10k in case anyone is interested. At least I found the cost to be lower than that listed on Flipkart and Amazon during the sale for what I wanted to purchase.

Croma has 10% off on ICICI cards till tomorrow for a minimum purchase of 3k. I already made a purchase of 3k, so can use my credit card for 7k and debit card for 10k in case anyone is interested. At least I found the cost to be lower than that listed on Flipkart and Amazon during the sale for what I wanted to purchase.
Incase anyone be interested I have 500 off coupon @250 for croma put on marketplace ..one can save few hundred bucks more .

Their billing system though is buggy, it applies discount for only one item in the cart even when you add multiple items, so you have to make sure each time you purchase is greater than 3k.

Can anyone with an SBI credit card tell me the price of this TV after discounts?

1659520451288.png

Anyone buying from Amazon 10% discount? I need to buy a product of 2700 and minimum spend required is 5k.

Please see if someone can accommodate my product to their cart.

BTW, I have SBI card, so I can also accommodate your product to my cart.

Back