"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

THANK YOU Samir!

Was an absolute pleasure dealing with you. :)

I was VERY apprehensive about buying something on Amazon & having someone else pay for it on their CC but Samir made the experince an exceptionally smooth one.

I highly recommend Samir to others who may need his very generous help....

I tried to give Samir a feedback rating but am unable to do so.

When I check the Radio Buttons and enter all the fields requiered to do so, TE has a field which asks for a "Thread" to link to as being "Required". However when I try and click it to browse to the relevent thread it does nothing and I cant proceed.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Last edited:
THANK YOU Samir!

I was VERY apprehensive about buying something on Amazon & having someone else pay for it on their CC but Samir made the experince an exceptionally smooth one.

When I check the Radio Buttons and enter all the fields requiered to do so, TE has a field which asks for a "Thread" to link to as being "Required". However when I try and click it to browse to the relevent thread it does nothing and I cant proceed.

I think the feedback system is built only for sale threads and not for general threads.

THANK YOU Samir!

The feedback is only when you buy something from sale thread.
Generally CC helps does not need feedback this thread can easily give the idea of helpful members.

Must say Samir Bhai is very helpful and he helped me too many times already even during last sale.
So yes thanks from me too.
Cheers!

Hey Guys, Anyone with OneCard (Issued by Fedral Bank) can confirm/check if it works for FEDRAL BANK DISCOUNT?
Or it just works with OneCard Discount.

HSBC Cashback CC offer is only for 5% right? Why not use Apay / SBI Cashback cards? Both will get you 5% off / cashback.
If you need either feel free to message me, i can pass on the 5% CB as discount to you.

Last edited:
HSBC Cashback CC offer is only for 5% right? Why not use Apay / SBI Cashback cards? Both will get you 5% off / cashback.
If you need either feel free to message me, i can pass on the 5% CB as discount to you.
Hi. Thanks a lot. I have set up a wtb for used parts. In case I do not get any offers by tomorrow will ping you.

Can anyone with a Kotak Mahindra debit/credit card help me with an Amazon purchase worth Rs 5,948?

Thanks again to @samiryadav . Much appreciated. Has helped me multiple times in the past and helped me again today.
it's too late but do you still need help with that kotak card?
anyone having flipkart axis card? i need help with purchase of 3k INR from flipkart

Back