"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Does anyone have a Kotak Mahindra Credit Card I wanna buy this
Dont know if this right thread to post this but did you get a satisfactory experience? I saw the deal too but couldn't purchase in time. Is the processor working as it should?

Dont know if this right thread to post this but did you get a satisfactory experience? I saw the deal too but couldn't purchase in time. Is the processor working as it should?
No kotak card offer on this product.
ICICI, IndusInd Bank , HDFc, etc all EMI offers and lately some issue with NO COST EMI on IT products on flipkart.
They are giving only 100 as NO COST EMI DISCOUNT. so beware before checkout if bank interest = discount given as no cost emi offer.

Yea, I received it the very next day. The packaging wasn't the best, one of the cooler blades was broken. Since I don't plan on using the stock cooler it's fine.

I don't yet have a motherboard for it so can't test it but I did check the warranty status on Intel's website and it's under warranty.

Last edited:
Guys,
This message is for people who I have been helping with creditcard purchases and specially on flipkart but possible on other ecommerce site too.

I will mostly talk about FK here because that is where I have noticed it that cashback as shown during checkout to the actual amount received after 2 months is usually less. TIll now only noticed about Rs 50-100 less. I dont know what calculations FK does but it is what it is and so will be returning the cashback amount as received.

I appreciate people who are cooperative and understand that it is not my fault if your cashback is not the exact amount as promised.
But yes this message is for future reference that I will refund the cashback only what shows up on my account for your purchase. This has only been noticed with FK by me till now but it also goes for other ecommerce sites too incase it happenss there.

Also I may not be able to follow up as I have other priorities too. So kindly avoid asking me to follow up etc.
Thank you.

Anyone with a punjab bank cc?
Needed to make a purchase from flipkart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629_115201.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_115201.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 79
Anybody here with a working MS GamePass account?
I am looking to buy those gift cards and convert it to GPU, but none of my cards are going through.

Guys,
This message is for people who I have been helping with creditcard purchases and specially on flipkart but possible on other ecommerce site too.

I will mostly talk about FK here because that is where I have noticed it that cashback as shown during checkout to the actual amount received after 2 months is usually less. TIll now only noticed about Rs 50-100 less. I dont know what calculations FK does but it is what it is and so will be returning the cashback amount as received.

I appreciate people who are cooperative and understand that it is not my fault if your cashback is not the exact amount as promised.
But yes this message is for future reference that I will refund the cashback only what shows up on my account for your purchase. This has only been noticed with FK by me till now but it also goes for other ecommerce sites too incase it happenss there.

Also I may not be able to follow up as I have other priorities too. So kindly avoid asking me to follow up etc.
Thank you.
Isn't points/cashback a bank thing? I mean the offer/discounted rate might be shown at checkout but the cashback should show up on the next credit card statement or a redemption website, if I'm not mistaken.

How were you able to deduce its a Flipkart issue? Multiple instances of wrong cashback across diferent cards? I expected it to be more of a bank/card specific issue not a FK issue.
I've heard Axis being notorious for incorrect cb being credited (e.g. 1.5% being given instead of the 5% when shopping on FK with FK Axis cc). Ofc one can send a mail to the customer care and eventually get it sorted but it will most likely take too much effort for too little gain. I'm intersted to know which card/bank specifically you've been having the most troubles with.

Regardless, I concur with your opinion. I think whoever is requesting for the CC shouldn't expect you to be sending 5 mails just to get back their ₹25 cb. The expectation should be that whatever cb the bank gives is what you get & the cc holder doing anything more is out of their goodwill/extra (unless the requester insists at the start they want the full cb, because maybe it is a big amount).

Back