dog is more human than man

well dog as we all know is mans' best friend.

most loyal , will never betray you.

anyone who has ever kept a pet dog will KNOW

the most famous example for loyality is "japanese faithful"

well a dog is always most loyal(maybe even more than ur gf)

look at this

HachikÃ…Â - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is about that famous japanese dog Hachikō.

In 1924, Hachikō was brought to Tokyo by his owner, Hidesamurō Ueno (上野英三郎), a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo. During his owner's life, Hachikō saw him off from the front door and greeted him at the end of the day at the nearby Shibuya Station. Even after Ueno's death in May 1925, Hachikō returned every day to the station to wait for him. Hachikō's devotion to his lost master moved those around him, who nicknamed him "faithful dog". Others at the station initially thought he was waiting for something else or roaming around, but later realized he was waiting for his dead owner. This continued for 10 years, with Hachikō appearing only in the evening time, precisely when the train was due at the station.

man 10 years!!!

hoping that his master would come back one day.

i wonder if any body's gf could wait for them for 10 years.

Hachiko-Shibuya.jpg

this is the bronze statue made in honor of him at the same station.

Ueno's former student returned frequently to visit the dog and over the years published several articles about Hachikō's remarkable loyalty. In 1932 one of these articles, published in Tokyo's largest newspaper, threw the dog into the national spotlight. Hachikō became a national sensation. His faithfulness to his master's memory impressed the people of Japan as a spirit of family loyalty all should strive to achieve. Teachers and parents used Hachikō's vigil as an example for children to follow. A well-known Japanese artist rendered a sculpture of the dog, and throughout the country a new awareness of the Akita breed grew.

well a movie on this dog starring richard gere is already in pre-production.

will be a gift for all dog lovers

now a days times have changed.

i find that man has lost all humanity within him in this material world.

maybe a dog is more human than a man.

look at this pic.

this man has nothing to feed to his buddy. but his dog is sleeping in his lap without complaining

1212348186jqihgj9rg2.jpg

look at this one how a puppy and cat are cuddling together o share some warmth

cxvk5jbsbbdepyszjbps6.jpg

here a us marine is showing his buddy a dog memorial.

in us military , dog is not regarded as an animal , but practically as "human" in millitary , they even get medals and promotions

nmfb5y9gbvsupk4jcvys7.jpg

and this is very emotional.

this man was supposedly killed by police(maybe he was criminal or something).

the dog waits by his dead body.

then finally lays by his master to give him company

nkhxqvfldhhhkh6.jpg

and the final one practically makes me cry.

these two dogs were passing through a road in an asian country(korea or china maybe)

one of them is hit by a car and dies.

here brother is yet to make out sense of what just happened.

he is trying to talk to his buddy , trying to wake him up.

45268086ge8.jpg

now he is crying for his brother

36342653im6.jpg

after that he is literally asking for human help. but men go round them as the got an appointment to catch.

46155567sq6.jpg

and finally unable to get any hep for his bro , he just stands there and mourns.

look at all those stupid a$$H0l3 people just taking snaps using camera phones , without giving any help.

they can at least take the dead body away so that the other one doesn't die mourning him on the road.

56879843je6.jpg

so is it true , dog being more human than man?

i seems so

TRUE, I know 1 old man who had racing dogs, when 1 died he cried and said I wish ma son would have died instead of ma dog in front of whole village. Its called love.

SidhuPunjab said:
TRUE, I know 1 old man who had racing dogs, when 1 died he cried and said I wish ma son would have died instead of ma dog in front of whole village. Its called love.

Its called stupidity. no offense

SidhuPunjab said:

Thats a little too much though :S

mpranav said:
Its called stupidity. no offense

comon guys , dont fight among each other.
what that old guy said was his own matter.

i just want u to look at the pics.

just see that dog mourning for his brother. and all bizi people just clicking pics , not helping!!
those scenes do evoke some serious questions on man and values he carries today.

^ well in Punjab, U will find people having very expensive horses, dogs. We moved to new house now, earlier we had neighbour with very very expensive horses, not in touch with his US son, he only cares abt his horses.

and now 1 neighbour here has Afghani breed dog with ears cut.

SidhuPunjab said:
^ his dog was more loyal, son is loafer.
but why kill them both by his words,no?I'm sure his son woudn't be too fond of him after that.

@main trouble-nobody is fighting man:) ,its called discussion:p.I love dogs by the way.We had one when i was 4 or so.

Now U also wont believe this, 4yrs ago I have taken street dog to hospital, body eaten by insects everywhere.

and that dog is still alive, if I had not taken to HOSP, he would have died in 2weeks.

I dont want to post these things, I feel bad now, I m not doing good work Show Off.

SidhuPunjab said:
Now U also wont believe this, 4yrs ago I have taken street dog to hospital, body eaten by insects everywhere.

and that dog is still alive, if I had not taken to HOSP, he would have died in 2weeks.

I dont want to post these things, I feel bad now, I m not doing good work Show Off.

no show off man

if u did , u did a very good thing.

seriously do you think would want to go pick up that dead dog with his brother standing next to it ...i love dogs and have always been around one but theres no way you are going to go near the lying dog without being bitten

The most beautiful poem (IMHO)

From Wikipedia

Epitaph to a Dog is a poem by the English poet Lord Byron. It was written in 1808 in honor of his Newfoundland dog, Boatswain, who had just died of rabies. When Boatswain contracted the disease, Byron reportedly nursed him without any fear of becoming bitten and infected. The poem is inscribed on Boatswain's tomb, which is larger than Byron's, at Newstead Abbey, Byron's estate.

The opening lines, long thought to have been written by Byron, were found to have been written by his friend John Hobhouse. Byron had originally planned to use just the last two lines as the inscription.
Epitaph To a Dog

Near this spot
Are deposited the Remains Of one
who possessed Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferocity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.

This praise, which would be unmeaning Flattery
if inscribed over human Ashes
Is but a just tribute to the Memory of
BOATSWAIN, A DOG.
Who was born at Newfoundland May 1803
And died in Newstead Nov. 18th 1808.

When some proud son of man returns to Earth,
Unknown by Glory, but upheld by Birth,
The sculptor’s art exhausts the pomp of woe,
And stories urns record that rests below.
When all is done, upon the Tomb is seen,
Not what he was, but what he should have been.
But the poor Dog, in life the firmest friend,
The first to welcome, foremost to defend,
Whose honest heart is still his Master’s own,
Who labors, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,
Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,
Deny'd in heaven the Soul he held on earth –
While man, vain insect! hopes to be forgiven,
And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven.
Oh man! thou feeble tenant of an hour,
Debased by slavery, or corrupt by power,
Who knows thee well must quit thee with disgust,
Degraded mass of animated dust!
Thy love is lust, thy friendship all a cheat,
Thy tongue hypocrisy, thy heart deceit.
By nature vile, ennoble but by name,
Each kindred brute might bid thee blush for shame.
Ye! who behold perchance this simple urn,
Pass on, it honors none you wish to mourn.
To mark a friend’s remains these stones arise;
I never knew but one – and here he lies.

- Lord Byron’s tribute to “Boatswain,” on a monument in the garden of Newstead Abbey.

Boatswainmonument.JPG

yup dogs do standby its master+family without thinking twice....

and if im nt wrong that statue in da USMC pic is of a Doberman..they truly are the finest sentry dogs...

why do we have so many FE ish general talk threads creeping in here ?

guys, join Funenclave. this is not the place to paste your forwards :no:

greenhorn said:
guys, join Funenclave. this is not the place to paste your forwards :no:

this is not a forwarded stuff or an email going around
had some really touching stuff.
wanted to share with buddies at TE.

nothing else

guys, join Funenclave. this is not the place to paste your forwards

I agree more recently it seems that FE is becoming a subset of TE ...

Back