Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

lolz.. same thing happened wid me once.. i ordered a couple of pizzas and soft drinks online.. the pizza boy came to deliver my stuff.. i asked him how much the bill was.. he said the bill is already paid sir.. i was OK-AY.. lolz.. but then got a call from the store at around 11:30 pm sayin the delivery person made a mistake and can he collect the money now.. i agreed and paid him the money.. didn't want the person to suffer.. :)

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Yepp

But paid the delivery boy today otherwise he had to pay for the mistake.
Happened with me also on IPL final night.. :) but lastly I paid the total amount due.. poor guys..

nit_the_techie said:
But in their terms and conditions it says that money will not be deducted from delivery boys salary
means the next time this happens, don't pay
smiley_ninja.gif

yes,the coupon works both online,and while ordering for a delivery from home.

In my case,when i said the coupon code,the lady said she could not find the coupon on her computer,i told her i had the coupon.

And they she asked the manager,he spoke to me and asked me to read out the coupon.

And he said OK.

Even in the bill,the coupon code was not mentioned.(just Free Pizza was mentioned)

One more thing,Domino's has started to do,is offer anyone who says that "I have a coupon(I mean this specific coupon actually :p )",is that they have an offer called BOGO,in which if you buy a LARGE,you'll get a medium free,and if you buy a MEDIUM,get a regular free.

You have to insist with the coupon,or else they'll just try to head you off :p

One thing I'd like know : suppose I order 4 pizzas in one order - do I get 4 pizzas for free using the BOGO coupon or I need to place four separate orders?

archat68 said:
One thing I'd like know : suppose I order 4 pizzas in one order - do I get 4 pizzas for free using the BOGO coupon or I need to place four separate orders?
4 different orders,the former does not work out.

Has Cheese burst been completely stopped by Dominoes ???

Too bad if that is the case. :(

Edit: i guess yes. No cheese burst crust option available on their website.

Back