Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Ordered last night on a poor 15% coupon and local dominos smsed back with another B1G1 code. From what I understand this one is specific to Dominos Store in Sector-62, Noida. So anyone who wants to use this one, announce the code G5UHH when you order. If you need the sms for backing up this code, PM me ur no I'll sms you the code.

Dominos coupon DH-100. Valid till 28th August.

2u71y53.jpg

A guy from Dominos Marketing came to my home just a few minutes back, and was giving me a complete hard paper POSTER of the coupons which consisted of 9*BOGO, 4*300@199, 4*Choco Lava Cake & 2*B2G2 for Rs.499/- which they termed as promotion offer to privileged families. :S

Although i straightaway refused that i don't need them coz i get 'em already ( Thanks to TE ) :p, but i think the offer ain't that bad for someone who haggles with the store people everytime for using the printed copies which they now have started rejecting.

The coupon codes were ADV01 & ADV02 for B1G1 & B2G2 and were valid upto 31/5/12.

@Vercetti, u can use DH100 for BOGO at Dominos online. :) Validity has been extended it seems so.

so will orders placed online ask for physical coupons ??? just used dh 100 and i got no printer near by :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok so everything went good ..no coupon demanded ..none given :p

No Man...the Domino's guy Straight away rejected the coupon code:(
After which I gave them LSM-04 and made the ordered. I just now got the delivery. Tipped the Delivery Guy Rs5 and he did not ask for the coupon:):):)

Guys...this is my First Pizza Order ever:) and All thanks to TE.
Man...TE simply rocks!!!!
bbthumbhealer said:
@Vercetti, u can use DH100 for BOGO at Dominos online. :) Validity has been extended it seems so.

i got one free !! thanks !! but i had to take print out of the image as it was told on the phone that they need the printed coupon as they have to submit in their store ..

vercetti said:
Dude..Validity date please

and also please post a image also so that we can take a printout

Validity is till 30th September, also it is not a digital coupon but a SMS one, no need to show this to the delivery guy at the time of order.

Back