E3 2010 - consoles' exclusive thread!

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
E3 Expo: June 15-17 2010

Predictions -

-Teaser trailers for - Killzone 3 (in 3D? wOOt!), Metal Gear Solid, Resistance 3, Infamous 2, GOW: Ghost of Sparta etc.

-Newer PS3 slim consoles with hardware/cooling assy upgrades.

-Demo of Sony's new motion controller MOVE.

-Slim X360 (No kidding, me!)

-Gears of War 3/Halo: Reach demos.

Pour in your predictions. :p

^wait till E3 gets over :)

Predictions
1) GT5 Release Date
2) Uncharted 3 teaser trailer
3) PSN Premium Service
4) M$ Kinect (Natal) Games on stage demo
5) Price for both Motion Controls - Move & Kinect.
6) PS3 exclusive Agent gameplay / teaser
7) Konami M$ / PS3 exclusive announcement
8) Square Enix's Exclusive announcement

^Uncharted 3 - are you effing kidding me? There was absolutely no news on this anywhere. :O

@Ankur - you may want to wait until the E3 is done with. The newer slims if they are announced might hit the Indian shores by August end lately. Else grab a slim 120GB. 250GB does not make sense for 2500 INR more. You can buy a 500GB internal 2.5" hard drive for 3k. :)

there are rumors of an uncharted game for the psp and expecting an uc3 to be shown in this e3 is a very optimistic feeling.. it maybe in the early stages but surely not ready for a display..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ankur said:
Hey Gannu. OT ques.

Should i buy the PS3 Slim 250GB now or wait for new releases to come out?? whats your take?
i think we should wait.. i mean can take a used one but certainly not a brand new ps3 slim.. e3 may have something for us.. so just save the most if you can..

i don't know if ms can really make a slim x360.. it's having overheating problems already then how will they implement a slim console..??

PS: I'll be really happy if they can assemble a slim x360 with no rrod or something similar like that..

I need some gameplay footage of Gears of War III to be there at E3. It's one of the games I'm really looking forward to next year. Also I pray Capcom sheds some light on DMC5.

I don't mind if they make a future announcement for it, however, they shouldn't let Ninja Theory touch the development of this game. Resident Evil 5 released last year, so there is no way a new one would come out so fast. Capcom's time gap between each sequel is minimum of 3 years.

I am waiting for the Nintendo 3DS release. Supposedly as powerful as the Wii but in a far more portable and compact body.

Not to mention the rumors about the PSP2/PSPhone have got me all excited!

What PSP Go's failure has done is that the PSP2 will most definitely not be Digital. But it won't be UMD either (i think), so what format might the PSP2 adapt?

I don't think anything related to the PSP might actually be featured this time - I don't know but I feel so. I really really want the new slimmer X360 to turn up.

*fingers & toes crossed*

Alright guys event kicked off.

Follow it wherever you'd want to, I'm doing so at IGN's live blog. :D

E3 2010: Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog - Xbox360 News at IGN

Hideo Kojima - wOOt! :D

Gears of War 3 co-op demo and female gears! Damn I'm getting an X for sure this time! :p

Finally, the Kinect! :D

Sigh, the Kinect doesn't impress. Those are some sad arse gimmicks to take over the Wii. :\

Yay finally the new X360 announced! I'm buying it. I can crash happily now. :happy: :clap:

Back