E3 2010 - consoles' exclusive thread!

MGS: Rising trailer was kick ass! Raiden ripped off the vertebrae from that huge bot. But it isn't a PS3 exclusive. :mad:

Halo: Reach and Gears of War 3 demo'ed. They showed an actual gameplay sequence of GOW 3 wherein a locust rips an arm of a human and beats him with it - gross. I like! :D

But almost all the games released for the Kinect was pathetic to say the least. Except the part wherein they showcased the Ferrari 458 Italia as a apart of the Forza 3 game. Yoga, dancing, jumping, sprinting - I mean WTF?! :\

^that is mimicking Wii :bleh:

SOny Move too have such titles, but the alongwith that the current crop of hardcore games can / will also be supported by Move, its not only about Casual games.

b/w Forza with steering in hand would be Sad IMO, U need to feel the Bump on railing or to other car, otherwise its utterly useless :|

^It might make a difference in the PC but honestly, on a console 720p and 1080p would not make a day and night difference. At least we need not invest in the expensive PS3 port. :p

Desecrator said:
^It might make a difference in the PC but honestly, on a console 720p and 1080p would not make a day and night difference. At least we need not invest in the expensive PS3 port. :p

That's because if it's not native 1080p on a console, then upscaling won't do much good as far as visual quality goes. Now the only big question is how will the PC port be for this game? It's been years since they have brought MGS to PC.

^IMO Rising would definitely start on a PS3, given Konami's expertise on PS3 architecture....so bet it won't be a BAD port on PS3 / 360 :p

xXx said:
^is that a Crime....haven't been following PC :bleh: only Consoles :D
You don't need to follow the PC line up, the word 'Multiplatform' for the game itself is self explanatory. ;)

Why does the footage have hack-en-slash type gameplay? Is MGS more about stealth? :ashamed:

MGS was more of stealth but MGS 4 could have been played in either ways. I went the Rambo style in some parts and stealth mode in most of the gameplay. :p

But this time, Shigenobu Matsuyama the producer on stage said the game relied on 'Zan Datsu' which meant cut and take in Japanese. A kind of free form fighting style so this one incorporates some elements from the hack and slash genre. Gore has been notched up from the last version and there's also dismemberment. Raiden was kick ass yesterday. :D

Was awake yesterday night until 2 watching the live feed from IGN and I think it paid off really well. :p

SONY is announcing many PS2 HD ports :clap: SLY COOPER has been confirmed :hap2:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also atlast NFS series looks in GOOD HANDS :eek:hyeah:

after this new xbox, i'm hoping that sony may launch a new ps3 slim..

and even if it doesn't, sony's pc is gonna be awesumm...!!

PS: m a sony fanboi..

Back