Camera Ebay camera dealer fraud.....Help!!!

rohan30186 said:
Hi guys, my friend had bought a digicam Sony DSC950 from ebay. I had suggested to get that camera from ebay. The dealer was kk_camerazone and the deal went smooth and positive feedback was given. The problem started after 10-12 days. The camera would just get stuck when we clicked a pic. We reported that to dealer and he asked us to send back the camera he'll check it & replace if required. We did as he asked .The dealer confirmed that there is some manufacturing defect on the camera.He told he'll require a week or so. This happened long back in april.
Since then we have tried callling him so many times and dealer initially who was asking for time now simply cuts the call after hearing my frnd's name. Its almost 6months and still no signs of camera. We tried contacting ebay and had series of talk with them. They told they'll try to contact seller and also told us to get in personal touch with the dealer.But the problem is that I'm currently in hyderabad n my frnd is in chandigarh and dealer is Ghatkopar,Mumbai. So getting in personal touch with him is not possible. We told that to ebay and they suggested to contact fraund investigation team so that they can help us out since dealer is not responding. Its over 10days since i sent a mail to their investigation team but I haven't got a reply or anything . Please suggest what should I do??

PS: dealer is having almost 1500 +ve feedback on ebay.....

If required i'll post all mails that i sent to ebay and response i got from them.....Please help me on this guys...We had invested more than 7k on this cam.(Also it would be a great help if any1 could possibly go and get the cam from dealer...I'll pay all shipping and transportation charges)

Hello,

i have visited kk camerazone , its from santacruz not from kurla , i have address of office , i have personally visited the shop of kk camera.

He is well known political celebrity of santacruz- juhu region. he is a big guy of west mumbai , dont mess with him ( its my personal suggestion )

the Mahavir computers is supplier not dealer of camera , i have visited the address given by u , on talking with mahavir computers owner i have found that the mahavir computers only supply camera to major online sellers.( drop shipper)

i have got address from mahavir about kk camera .

Regards.

pradymumbai said:
Hello,

i have visited kk camerazone , its from santacruz not from kurla , i have address of office , i have personally visited the shop of kk camera.

He is well known political celebrity of santacruz- juhu region. he is a big guy of west mumbai , dont mess with him ( its my personal suggestion )

the Mahavir computers is supplier not dealer of camera , i have visited the address given by u , on talking with mahavir computers owner i have found that the mahavir computers only supply camera to major online sellers.( drop shipper)

i have got address from mahavir about kk camera .

Regards.

Is this kk camerazone or his hench guy ????????

And the ppl that employ this kinda tactics to mislead people are just.....
Exactly this happened in IVG abt 3 weeks ago. Lolz.

EDIT : How abt be the big guy you are and return the fellow the cash.

@pradymumbai
please define well known political celebrity.could not get the meaning.is he a celebrity or a polictical person or is this a new term invented.oh i get it he is like govinda a celebrity and a political person.if so what is this kkcamera persons fame to glory?.
he is a big guy of west mumbai
how big is he.10ft 12ft ooooooooooh i am speechless.A big guy robbing a small guys money.jeez

so pradymumbai why dont u fill in the details.would love to know his bigness and the political celebrity.

@all

He is selling lot of products. I just picked one and shot a Q on ebay giving him link to this thread to explain himself. I guess we just received a reply from him here :p

Looks like this is a real case of fraud. This guy is probably all jittery now, atleast thats what I gather from the one-post wonder.

At the very least, we shud blacklist his ebay-id here(I know thats not easy). A few thousand potential buyers should know about his fraud.

@kk_camera

Give back the poor guy's camera, after all he paid you his hard earned money for it. This isnt a warning or anything, its simply the right thing to do and you know it. Noone is going to judge you if you try and undo the crime by returning the guys belonging. Please help us by resolving this and help us delete this thread.

@rohan30186

dude dont wait for ebay.ebay are money leechers.when going is good they are all fine.at other times when we are hit by scams they do nothing but just keep on posturing saying it will take 72 hours 48 hours so dont wait.u have waited long enough.

check out these websites.

• Indian Consumer Complaints Forum : This is the most accessible of all websites that deal with consumer complaints. One does not have to go through various links in order to access the complaints section; the homepage allows readers to view complaints posted by other consumers providing additional consumer feedback. Also, there is an easy option on the front page to register a complaint. It also has a sort of blog where consumers can discuss issues that concern them and there is a ratings section that allows you to rate various stores and services.

• National Consumer Helpline - Toll Free 1800-11-4000 : This is the website of the National Consumer Helpline set up by the Delhi University with support from the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. It provides a toll-free hotline for consumers which answers their queries and provides solutions to their problems (1800-11-4000). There is a feedback section titled ‘Valued Comments’; most of the feedback that has been posted seems positive. It is extremely difficult to locate the email address for posting complaints, probably because the helpline functions through the hotline number. Complaints can be sent by email to: editorial@consumer-voice.org.

• ConsumerOnline : This is the website of Consumer Online. This organisation tries to interlink and integrate a comprehensive database, which focuses on information that may be of interest to consumers. It provides an online grievance registration form for consumers. Some of these complaints are then published in the Product Watch section of the website.

btwn check out karmayog.com.

dont delay.this guy seems to be a serial cheater who tries threats.dont worry its only people who are afraid who are going to issue threats.

so take action fast.

Check out this link for filing a consumer complaint: Action against consumer grievance

Send him and ebay a notice in the following format, as mentioned in the site above:

Dated: dd-mm-yyyy
The Managing Director

ABC Engineering Works

Gala No. 22, XYZ Compound

Gandhi Nagar

Mumbai 400602
SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT
Dear Sir,
1) Give details of your purchased of product or service (cash memo number and date).
2) Give information about the warranty or guarantee promised to you at the time of purchase.
3) Give details of the deficiency in the product or service.
4) List the problems you are facing due to this deficiency.
5) Give the details about your efforts to inform about this grievance in the past to which the party has not responded.
6) Give a time limit of at least 15 to 30 days to settle your grievance by asking for refund of full amount with suitable interest (18%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else you will file a complaint with the Consumer Court as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
7) Inform that the consumer complaint will be at his cost and expenses, and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services.
Yours truly,
Your signature, name, and address

Right go to the Consumer Court at once. You should have done this much before. Feedbacks won't help him in case of a Consumer complaint. So lodge a complaint and see what happens.

Best of Luck.

thanx guys for all d advice...i'll do so soon..I have escalated this topic final time to ebay...the ebay person has asked to wait till 26th sept and they will cover my camera under buyer protection policy...this time for a change they have given me an escalation number...lets c wht happens...will post the coversation on forum 2mrw.....

@@kk_camerazone(if u r reading this): I can send an ACP to ur home straight away since hez my frnd's dad but i want to avoid any legal action so giving it a final try....

[mod]Please avoid suggestions of spamming the dealer's cellphone with SMS's or with calls. Lets try to do things the right way.[/mod]

guys lets link all our blogs to this thread and tag it with kk camera zone and ebay , pretty soon all searches on google will end there and he will lose a lot of business

@rohan

Actually do 2 things...

1. REquest mods to renam this thread. Add kk_camerzone to the title. so that any google search for the name will bring up this thread.

2. go to mouthshut.com and post abt this.

He trades online. fight him in his own turf.

As an alternative, I am also going to put up the link for this thread with the title of kk_camerazone in all the Photography forums of India, to warn everyone and also to allow it to be brought up in any searches.

Hope this helps.

m-jeri said:
@rohan

Actually do 2 things...

1. REquest mods to renam this thread. Add kk_camerzone to the title. so that any google search for the name will bring up this thread.

2. go to mouthshut.com and post abt this.

He trades online. fight him in his own turf.

Yes, I think we should do that.

Back