Ebay GLOBAL EasyBuy Hot deals and coupons

harishgayatri said:
Anyone has 10% or 15% coupon.

I want to buy a Soundcard.

Will rep you in return:)
i think the normal ebay.in coupons are working on GEB as well , i bought 2 things using 10% coupons this week

the coupon expires today

Re: Need urgent help with GEB usage

Harpy.eagle said:
guys, i am planning to get lcd panel for my netbook (thinking of it for a long time). Earlier it used to be listed with GEB @4k. Couple of days back it was 3.5k and now with free shipping its @ 3k :)

Was having one doubt though. If the USA seller ships the wrong item. And after receiving it here i get to know that and mail seller about the same. Now if he asks me to ship it back for replacement, what can i do? Will i be eligible for refund as i cant ship it back to USA as is impractical. Also who will lose money in this transaction, i2c isnt at fault here but they buy the product for me. And may be they will hold back refund to me in this case.

Please guide me guys so that i can take the jump till the scheme lasts. Anybody faced situation that item shipped through GEB is not according to specifications and still got refund?

Thanks in advance.
I bought a Blutooth headser (aliph jawbone) and i2c sent me a wrong color ..its been 3 months since then and i have spent hours over the phone with ebay guys and i am still waiting of rthe refund. I have already sent the product back to i2c a month ago.

Ever searched ebay.com.

1. go to ebay.com

2. advance search

3. Available to : Hong Kong

4. You get stuff which has free shipping worldwide or very less shipping charges

5. you get most of the stuff.

My 2 cents :)

coolraghav said:
Ever searched ebay.com.

1. go to ebay.com

2. advance search

3. Available to : Hong Kong

4. You get stuff which has free shipping worldwide or very less shipping charges

5. you get most of the stuff.

My 2 cents :)
How does this available to Hongkong make any difference and shouldn't it be available to India in that case ? :S

GEB prices have gone up again, looks like the free shipping offer is over.

@coolraghav

I select Located in : Hong Kong option for advanced search. Have ordered many phone parts from HK, they have free shipping and reach in around 9 days.

yea... i had 2 items in mind..

total price hike was 800 bucks. :S.

and how to buy from ebay.com or the hong kong method?. They have free shipping, but how to pay?

use ur normal ebay.in account to log in to ebay.com , it has sellers from all over US , china including singapore/hongkong ,

u dont need to register separately for ebay.com , use ur actual indian address as in ur ebay.in account , and browse through various listings ,

some products are not avl to india , but most of them are and all inclusive prices wud be mentioned , even if u r charged shipping and customs , u end up buying little cheaper IMO

The issue with HK sellers etc, half the time atleast for me, the item doesnt reach me and I have to get a refund from Paypal and even if it comes, usually takes 15-20 days.

No tracking, etc. Its good only for low value items.

MohitPreet said:
use ur normal ebay.in account to log in to ebay.com , it has sellers from all over US , china including singapore/hongkong ,

u dont need to register separately for ebay.com , use ur actual indian address as in ur ebay.in account , and browse through various listings ,

some products are not avl to india , but most of them are and all inclusive prices wud be mentioned , even if u r charged shipping and customs , u end up buying little cheaper IMO
Payment method?

I am thinking of biting the bullet and pay the 800 more. atleast can track and no more charges.

^ Paypal!

And if its a low priced item, there wont be any tracking etc. Will be sent by Hong Kong post. Even with tracking, equivalent to the Registered Post in India, there wont be any updates after it leaves HK.

Back