eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a new ebay account and tried to buy using their mobile website m.ebay.in but everytime i go to the review order page and later on payment page, I get looped back to the review order page. I tried all payment methods namely net banking, credit card, mobikwik wallet.
So I tried on desktop normal website and i end up with an error as below...

To ensure that eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the quantity of items that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. These limits may change over time and are determined by your previous site activity and overall performance.

Currently, your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification. Thank you for your understanding.

Please submit the page to continue.

There is no SUBMIT button also after this.

Did I commit a mistake while creating the new account ? I have not bought anything from this new account yet. But yes I have made several purchases from my other primary account recently.

^Yes.

Clear all cache or use a new browser.

Tried. I did everything, Incoginto mode, remove cookies, used android tab and chrome incognito, used totally different machine and network.

Someone on desidime mentioned that since same phone number was used by multiple accounts, this issue can come. I used an online SMS receive service for registering since I did not want to use any of my numbers.
But I guess I will have to create a new account with a genuine number to circumvent this.

I have started getting this error now. I am my wife’s ebay account which was made back in 2010 or so.

Buying service error: TUV interruption error

Tried with 2 different items from 2 totally different sellers and still facing this. How to resolve ?

I have started getting this error now. I am my wife’s ebay account which was made back in 2010 or so.

Buying service error: TUV interruption error

Tried with 2 different items from 2 totally different sellers and still facing this. How to resolve ?
your ebay account needs to be SMS verified. And seller may have put even more restrictions.

your ebay account needs to be SMS verified. And seller may have put even more restrictions.

So how do i do the SMS verification now ? The number associated with the ebay account is still valid and I can do the SMS verification.
Do you know how to do it ?

Can anyone help me here. In all the ebay packages I receive, ebay will always automatically put my mobile number at the end, after the address. Now the phone number listed on my ebay account somewhere seems to be my old one as in all packages I see old number.
But i receive the SMS updates of ebay orders on my existing number only which is ok.
Now how do I find where my old number is written and change that to the new existing number ?

As of now to circumvent this issue, I usually write my mobile# as a part of the main address.

You can always contact the seller and send your number and address.

Yes but once and for all, where do i change the number which is associated supposedly with my ebay account. I know somewhere the old number is there but no idea where. The weird thing is that i get order updates on my existing new number.

^ The order update you are getting because you have put that number in your paisapay registration. The old number must be there in your ebay account details. Just check.

Yes but once and for all, where do i change the number which is associated supposedly with my ebay account. I know somewhere the old number is there but no idea where. The weird thing is that i get order updates on my existing new number.
Update your primary shipping address from my ebay > account. Old number will be displayed there. Change it to your new number :)

Was planning on getting an imported lg g3. One seller is selling this for 31915. Was planning to use HDFC 10% discount (max 3000). Was working on Tuesday, gave me 3000 off but unfortunately didnt buy. When trying to buy this yesterday, it tells me the coupon is not applicable for this item. None of the coupons are working for any of the items on sale by this particular seller(he is a top seller. Has around 17k trades). Any idea why that might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back