eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to purchase http://www.ebay.in/itm/Canon-Powers...N_Compact_Digital_Cameras&hash=item2c9073ba3b from ebay. Would anyone happen to have a coupon which works for this item? Tried out the last 2 pages, and nothing worked.

Thanks in advance!
DISCOUNT14[DOUBLEPOST=1416495467][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am planning to purchase http://www.ebay.in/itm/Canon-Powers...N_Compact_Digital_Cameras&hash=item2c9073ba3b from ebay. Would anyone happen to have a coupon which works for this item? Tried out the last 2 pages, and nothing worked.

Thanks in advance!
DISCOUNT14

Be careful with mobikwik.. received bad product from eBay and after the refund ordeal, money was credited to mobikwik wallet and after 3 weeks and 4 requests later they have initiated process to refund money to my credit card. Their policy is 4 -20 days for wallet refund to appear in credit card account

Be careful with mobikwik.. received bad product from eBay and after the refund ordeal, money was credited to mobikwik wallet and after 3 weeks and 4 requests later they have initiated process to refund money to my credit card. Their policy is 4 -20 days for wallet refund to appear in credit card account
I second this. Unless the offer is really lucrative, avoid mobikwik.[DOUBLEPOST=1416560609][/DOUBLEPOST]
I second this. Unless the offer is really lucrative, avoid mobikwik.

Thanks for sharing your experiences guys but I have ways of putting to use the refunded wallet money in the worst case scenario.

I am assuming here that you are saying Mobi is fussy when it comes to refunding money to source from their wallets?

I have also seen bad reviews of mobikwik regarding anything. Yesterday I added 21 to their account as they had some offer which would add 21 more. I did get 42 balance which I will use for a recharge and be done with it. I am not risking with mobikwik.
Paytm has far far better options and lots of bill payments available.

Paytm is quite good but they have a poor customer service for now. Hopefully they can improve.

You are right. Their customer service is bad and it is good only for low cost items or recharges. But I actually took a giant leap of faith and ordered iPhone 6 Plus and actually received it in 3 days flat. It depends a lot on seller also I guess. Infact there is a thread on Desidime about good and bad sellers of paytm.

Most sellers are fine. They have decent customer service but I think they are low in numbers. Need some investment there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back