eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a 5% off coupon in mail but it says its linked to my ebay account. so even if i share it wont be of any use. btw are they linking the coupons to ebay accounts so they can make out who leaked coupon codes???

guys, i got the weighing scale (morpen) and I am not able to calibrate it to zero. I remember that this was discussed in this thread, but the old thread is deleted.

So, can someone pls help me on how to calibrate?

appreciate ur help.

mods, pls allow this request here, though it's not related to the ebay hot deals.

tech4pk said:
guys, i got the weighing scale (morpen) and I am not able to calibrate it to zero. I remember that this was discussed in this thread, but the old thread is deleted.

So, can someone pls help me on how to calibrate?

appreciate ur help.

mods, pls allow this request here, though it's not related to the ebay hot deals.

There's a small knob/screw at the bottom edge of the unit (look on all sides carefully).. Adjust it and you are done..

^^ @hp-india, thanks for your quick reply. I had tried the knob both clockwise and anticlockwise, but it's not going down below 10kg value.

Mine worked perfectly alright. Initially it was showing 10kg at 0 load, and corrected it to 0 without any problems. Must be a problem with the unit then.. try contacting morepen and ask for a replacement..

I had suggested the original solution :p

So there you go again. It's the morepen scale right???

Just keep on turning the knob clockwise till it reaches the max value. turn it a bit more and it will get back to zero as the scale is cyclic.

It helped the other guy so shud help u as well

cheers

^^ Thanks @motorheadinc.

I will try again.

This is the reason why I set TE as my home page, for any problems, TE is my first aid kit.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions!!

yeah, I had tried all my ways to set it to zero, but of no use.

One good part is, though it shows as 20kg initially, if you stand-up, then it's showing the correct weight.

I will send a mail to the seller to see whether I get a replacement. If seller does not assist here, then I have to live with this

^^ The scale is not defective per se... It needs calibration.. Being a sensitive device it ought to go haywire due to impacts in shipping.... Use the knob to recalibrate it or take it to some shop which sells medical equipment, they will re-calibrate it for you for some money... It would be better than shipping it back for replacement which will again give same trouble....

If its really gone bad then it should be replaced....

Any one got mediahome.in Verbatrim 10 Pack DVD yet ?

Mine hasn't come as yet .. :( .. It was shipped on 27th or 28th i think )

^^ Since his payments were put on hold & the a/c's of buyers suspended I don't think you can claim replacement from eBay/mediahome for it...

This was free stuff & its better to forget about it if you did not paid... Bad luck i guess but this is life.. :(

ravikanwal said:
mediahome had shipped 2 gb verbatim memory card on 24....250 off coupon..not received yet...lost hope as well....

Even he had entered the shipping details on both of my items, but actually he did't shipped, by the time he is ready to ship, his paisapay account is banned, so he did't shipped. Still problem is there with his account.

^same here in my case. even I ordered the 2gb verbatim mem card.. havent received it till now though the status says that it was shipped on the 24th Jan itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back