eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinaki said:
ebay sales shits nly :X...shisssssh...i ordered dem 10 dvd pack n another good quality of dvd bag...u no wat?da seller sent me 10 dvds wrapped in plastic(not dvd case) n de seems 2 b pirated ones...also da so called high quality dvd bag was rubbish!da dvds r gettin stuck inside da flops of da bag! shisssh

Thats a problem with the seller.. not ebay..! Choose who you are gonna deal with wisely.. Anyways, no off-topic posts please.. :p

@ pinaki: I believe you can raise a dispute in ebay. lemme check if i have the procedure in my inbox

No offenses but i wasnt able to make out half of your post as it was in sms english, I guess it would be better to use proper English here.

1. KKOCQYXQAM
5% max Rs. 1000

2. CO13GCYCIG
5% max Rs.750

3. 5% off
Max discount Rs. 500
AMAUSKNX6Q
valid till 3rd feb.

maybe this will help.. :p

it was icici offer we should have more of such !!coz with coupons like 15 $ , 300 and 250 ebay was getting maximum sales but 5 % wont work !!! its of no use..

Just wait for sometime , ebay will see no sales with these 5% coupons and then start giving old coupons

BTW here's a good deal on a 4GB fake MS DUO card

Pinaki said:
ebay sales shits nly :X...shisssssh...i ordered dem 10 dvd pack n another good quality of dvd bag...u no wat?da seller sent me 10 dvds wrapped in plastic(not dvd case) n de seems 2 b pirated ones...also da so called high quality dvd bag was rubbish!da dvds r gettin stuck inside da flops of da bag! shisssh

just be careful to read the fine print on the post. i hvnt seen any seller offering to send out 10 dvd with spindle. check the item description. the seller will mention no spindle sumwhere most of time if he is reputed enough

also getting unbranded stuff from ebay is not really a gud idea0 as you have no way of defining the term "high quality". buying from ebay as a rule of thumb prefer sumthing branded. if you get a unbranded stuff when u ordered a branded one, you can file a dispute.

but in case you are anyway getting a unbranded one, the defination of "high quality" becomes murky.

Pinaki said:

IMO you should buy on ebay only if have no time to wondering in local mkt. with GF/Wife/sister/mother etc. etc. I'm sure you will get MORE SWEET DEAL than ebay.

People lives in metros/big city no need to order via ebay.

You also go with ebay if any of your known seller selling the product & you are about to get good COUPON discount on same.

Funny thing...None of the codes are being accepted... Waht could be the problem? I just made my account to buy using the above coupons.

I get this message-
The gift voucher ZGWYDVFOZB could not be found. You may have entered an invalid voucher code. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

I'm using a ICICI credit card via paisa pay...

Funny thing... one of my friends got a pirated game CD from a ebay seller.

Ebay allowing spurious dealers to continue selling and suspending accounts of honest ones like Mediahome. fcuk ebay :mad:

nj_gamer said:
Funny thing...None of the codes are being accepted... Waht could be the problem? I just made my account to buy using the above coupons.

I get this message-
The gift voucher ZGWYDVFOZB could not be found. You may have entered an invalid voucher code. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

I'm using a ICICI credit card via paisa pay...

well, all the old discount vouchers have been discontinued :p only the newer 5% ones work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back