eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
ya the aspire one is good deal @ 14250 shipped:)

Even our techie_007's acer distri cant match that :rofl:

Absolutely!!!

I'm waiting for a couple of days to get the pricing on some of the stuff drom DXB..if It is considerably cheaper and without the arabic keyboard, then only will I buy from there... Or else Ebay ZINDABAD!!:tongue:

Party Monger said:
Why dont we all start calling and using ebay consumer chat and and give them a piece of our mind?
Im sure they'l give in after some time...If you purchased from mediahome then why not try to do this for them?
Ok i had a chat and now i know wat big IDIOTS are there at ebay!!
Ebay bonehead:- Since you payed using coupon you wont get refund.
Me:- Fine i didnt ask for it, but then I got the product in time, So what abt the seller?
Ebay:- Ship the product back to the seller
Me:- so are you ready to send a demand draft of 100rs for shipping charges?
Ebay bone head again:- We advice you to solve the problem with the seller amicably.
Me:- You idiot, You ppl, ie Ebay , are the main problem!!

I do agree somewhat on this point for ethical reasons.... If members here really want to help then they can either pay mediahome directly for the item or return it to them... Even if they return half of what they got, it will cover some losses for them.... Imagine yourself in their shoes before flaming.... :p

The seller listed the item for us to get the benefit but in turn got screwed 'coz of denial of payment by eBay...

Guys,

what happened to "theitwares", he is still listed.

i ordered few stuffs from him, obviously using those coupons, does all this means that i wont be getting them, If yes then whats the way to get my refund.

BTW I ordered on sunday.

^^+1

All those TE members who have bought stuff from other TE members should voluntarily give them the money for the items that have been received. You see, we don't want our fellow members to suffer because of ebay.

People like mediahome should also start parallel sales on TE, if not doing so now (may be at a lower cost than what they put the same on ebay) to benefit other members. This is in scenario where coupons are not available.

If your A/c is not suspended or Banned you'll get the product don't worry.

voltas said:
Guys,
what happened to "theitwares", he is still listed.
i ordered few stuffs from him, obviously using those coupons, does all this means that i wont be getting them, If yes then whats the way to get my refund.
BTW I ordered on sunday.

TheITWares said:
If your A/c is not suspended or Banned you'll get the product don't worry.

People are still sending items for the coupons used, today 1 seller called me sending 1 item, my id got suspended long back, but still he is sending, 14 products have been shipped and received 13 items, only did't dispatched are with our sellers only(may be worry).

Thanks for the reply

My account is working fine.

n actually i got worried bcuz you havent ship the item yet

Lot of sellers arent shipping orders fearing they wont get money. Saying mark item as not received and u will get refund from ebay.

For me no problem, no working id now, but received almost all except 4 items out of ordered 17. Bad luck with mediahome, purchased 2 items from him, since his paisapay got inactive, he is unable to ship.

Srini said:
For me no problem, no working id now, but received almost all except 4 items out of ordered 17. Bad luck with mediahome, purchased 2 items from him, since his paisapay got inactive, he is unable to ship.

Exactly why Ebay dropped the coupon idea. If you have the facility, abuse it. Abuse it badly.

Srini said:

That is the exact reason why ebay was frustrated.

Think of how many new accounts they would have got if 1 person was creating 17 account.

2 - 3 is fine but 17 is not acceptable :mad:

by the way guys i have received the 1 TB external hdd from hill_2_win today..he shipped it yesterday so if any one of you guys havent received the hdd yet contact him asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back