eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@parag, this is a good deal given the 15% coupon. I had paid almost 5k for the same model, which I got thru' kmd.

parag1985 said:
We do not ship internationally

cant avail this offer then?

Everything listed on global easy buy is under cover of paisapay
I purchased laptop charger from them it took 15days to arrive (i purchased on 22 sep ,it reached me on 3oct)
Tracking is awesome for im my opnion
Its safe in that if struck in customs,you'll get refund as per norms of ebay
Actually seller wont ship the item to india,he ships to a reseller in newyork by his own courier company,from them it would be shipped to mumbai ,where its gets cleared in customs and then sent to india by bluedart(in my case) to our home
Tracking is awesome for in my opnion
website for tracking
http://www.iccworld.com/
is September 30, 2009 2200 BOMBAY SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT - LOCATION
September 30, 2009 1700 BOMBAY CONEECTED TO BLUE DART
September 30, 2009 1530 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB
September 29, 2009 2300 BOMBAY SHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC
September 29, 2009 2200 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA
September 28, 2009 1745 NEW YORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
September 28, 2009 1745 NEW YORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
September 28, 2009 1236 NEW YORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
September 23, 2009 0000 U S A SHIPPING INFORMATION RECEIVED

apextwin146 said:
has anyone been getting any coupons ? I mean i created a ID three days back but still no coupons in it :(

i just got a coupon in my account. last week i had no coupons, but this week they seem to be back :)

MP001 said:
if everyone is getting the same coupon, then I think it will work...

not necessarily......ebay gives coupons according to your purchase patterns on ebay.

I have multiple accounts and this is what I have observed. In the account that I have made the maximum purchases, I seldom get coupons and when I do they are not more than 5%.

In the other accounts that I have made only a single purchase I get 10% off coupons.

In the account in which I havent made even a single purchase I get 15% off coupons.

So you know, even though the coupons codes are similar, its actually tied to the account you have.

I go my first ever coupon. 5% off with max 750INR discount. I won't be using it, if it will work for anyone else, i'll give it away.

I got a 15% coupon, with 500 max limit. Let me know, if any one need. Please remember, I will not share the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back