eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankmehta said:
I got my Diwali gift. The coffee maker. Before opening it today, I would like to ask if anyone wants to buy it. I always wanted a coffee maker, but I could do with some more cash to invest in this week's deals ;-)

Let me know if anyone is interested. I shall put up a sale thread for it.

It's a Black & Decker Coffee Maker and costs Rs. 2200 in the market. I can let it go for a cheap price!

Quote me the price.

guys who got diwali gift can you please also mention your purchase date in respective posts? I have done 4 purchases on the last day (17th) and have neither got call nor mail for updates.

Thanks in advance.

@Harpy.eagle

I didn't get any emails or updates from ebay regarding the free gift. I just got the gift two weeks after the purchase date. (12th October)

Is there any way I can use a 10% (max 1000 coupon) that I did not get on my name
I received a 15% (but max 500/- cpn) and am trying to buy an item over 10K

Last weeks 10% off coupons are working against this weeks "deal of the week" - just checked against the Seagate 1TB external. But hurry today is the last day for those coupons.

I am waiting for eBay Diwali Gift (Moserbaer DVD player) purchase was made on 7th oct. If any one received DVD player please report here. This would be helpful for many people including me :p

I got my Diwali gift (iBall headphone) 2 weeks from date of purchase. I guess it depends on the "agents" who is actually shipping the free gifts.

Whatever shipping criteria eBay follow sucks. Now I realized getting 1K direct discount could be a better choice than Diwali gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back