eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
parag1985 said:
sure seller has shipped the item n I guess it will be reaching to me by tmrw wait till tmrw for the feedback.

:)

nd thanx for ur 15% OFF coupon...
I've received my seal packed 320gb hdd... :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

yasirimteyaz said:
have three 10% off (Max 1000/=) & three 15% off (Max 500/=)

PM if interested; condition: you won't change password.

All three 15% off shared on first come basis... :cool2:
Please don't PM for the same...

Now only 10% Off left with me.

Shakensoul said:
I had ordered the mouse with the 300 off discount voucher. The mouse is sealed packed in a poly pack and I recieved mine with proper bill and without any scratches.

well if you can purchase for me next time let me know,

I really need it...Thanks.

Yipeee.......received my e63.......Sealed box and arrived in a single day !! superfast shipping........amazing deal @ 8990 :)

Though I have one problem and thats with Nokia. The phone is loose inside the box. It should have a tight fit. The thing was banging against the walls, when I shook the package!

no coupon is working with this e63 deal now tried 15% n 10% both in both cases it says

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code WEEK43BF02 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

what should i do i want to buy this phone rite now but its only worth when i can use any discnt coupon.....:( any suggestions?

i dont know what the problem is once it accepted mine 15% coupon also but when i logged in with another id to use the 10% coupon it gave me the same error now even 15% is also not working giving the same crappy error again n again.

WTF is wrong with ebay:huh:

yasirimteyaz said:
mine toooo interested.....
parag1985, since u have ordered it... please put ur feedback ven u receive it...
Today i got my wireless mouse n i was asked to give a review on it ...

1.It does look like a used one (has some scratches on the below part) other than that it looks like a new one.

2.It was came packed in a polythene but it was nicely packed.

No other issues till now and i guess its really a VFM product .:hap2:

It's a good deal! Its about 2000 lower than the best deal available offline in Bangalore as per my knowledge. It sells for ~30k including the Reebok kit. You also get the free emi option on ebay. The only deal breaker for me is the lack of an HDMI port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back