eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
arjun123 said:
this week coupons are working with deals of the week?
Its the coupon from previous week; I got on 15oct, it was supposed to expire on 21th Oct '09. But it still worked today(22nd). I guess I am lucky:D

i just tried the last week coupons are still working today ...

on the down side ,i didn't get any coupons in the mail today :(

Tried WEEK42BF02 using the same it says its issues to another user
i badly need 10% discount coupon can someone help with the same

ordered the E63 with previous weeks 10% off, max 1000 coupon.

worked! .......the E63 is coming for Rs. 8991!

I used ICICI netbanking. Just checked my account, 8991 is debited. So all is good. Go ahead guys, order!

Ragin_Ice said:

I used ICICI netbanking. Just checked my account, 8991 is debited. So all is good. Go ahead guys, order!

Did your order got approved or is it saying under process.

Srini said:
Did your order got approved or is it saying under process.

approved, else money wouldn't be debited.

I mean I haven't explicitly seen it written anywhere (Where can I find this info anyway ?)

I am just assuming since the amount has been debited.

Ragin_Ice said:

I mean I haven't explicitly seen it written anywhere (Where can I find this info anyway ?)

look at the status of the order under the paisapay tab. If it is approved it will show 'To be Shipped', else pending approval

Ragin_Ice said:

Ragin
which coupon did u use ? i tried using WEEK42BF02 but it does not work, need to buy an item in next 1 hour, can someone post working 10% or 15% coupons, which will work with any id, as the ones posted earlier are attached to id's and the one i have is 5% which is not getting much discount,

Also the diwali offer has expired and the gift coupons are not working anymore

For my order using the old coupon it shows "To be shipped" in paisapay. So I don't think there's going to be any problem.

Ragin_Ice said:

I ordered 1 laptop using old coupon with 6 emi's for remaining amount, amount got deducted from my credit card, still it is showing as approval pending.

kkndka said:
For my order using the old coupon it shows "To be shipped" in paisapay. So I don't think there's going to be any problem.

it will always show as "to be shipped" unless seller send you item and edit it.. though I have also used a old coupon just now.

foruamit2004 said:
it will always show as "to be shipped" unless seller send you item and edit it.. though I have also used a old coupon just now.

not really. the first time i did a transaction of 10k, it was shown as pending approval. thought after that i never got the status.

in my case when the transaction was in pending approval status, ebay guys will call you and ask you to fax copy of credit card along with id proof.

Srini said:
I ordered 1 laptop using old coupon with 6 emi's for remaining amount, amount got deducted from my credit card, still it is showing as approval pending.

EMI option applicable for ICICI credit cards only. Have you used ICICI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back