eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blugene said:
^srini
guess the offer is too good to be true...the phone may not be a new one or maybe defective/repaired...something fishy...a new one would cost at least 15k...so make sure u get to know abt the details before u decide to buy.

Thanks for your suggestions, I inquired the seller about the details, what he says is positive, but investing Rs.7,350 is painful, already own a W810i phone. So thinking whether to invest that much again. Interested in this phone because of 5MP with xenon flash, GPS & 3G. Not able to decide.

vij said:
Need to make a big purchase of ebay in 20min. Anyone has coupon codes? Please help!!!

Code:
W42INACSE1

this is 15%, max of 500 bux

and

Code:
WEEK42PC01

this is 5%, max of 750 bux

^^Pass the product link to rave and let him buy that for you - most probably those coupons are limited to specific user IDs. I suggest you wait for a while since others may have got a Rs. 1000 or even a Rs. 2000 off coupon.

Thanks guys. But I had to make the purchase within minutes and so couldnt use the coupons :(

Its a gift(32" LCD) to someone and dads factory will bear expenses.
Needed the invoice and delivery to be made to seperate locations. Couldnt afford more confusions using seperate ids too.

vij said:
Thanks guys. But I had to make the purchase within minutes and so couldnt use the coupons :(

Its a gift(32" LCD) to someone and dads factory will bear expenses.
Needed the invoice and delivery to be made to seperate locations. Couldnt afford more confusions using seperate ids too.

Sorry, I could not help. The 15% off I provided you was no use

^ 5% coupon mentioned above are common, for 15k , u would end getting only around 750, use this if you dont end up getting a higher discount val coupon

saurabhnarula said:
^ 5% coupon mentioned above are common, for 15k , u would end getting only around 750, use this if you dont end up getting a higher discount val coupon

10% upto Rs.1,000/- off coupons also available.

Srini said:
10% upto Rs.1,000/- off coupons also available.

I can transfer the money right now ! but the issues is that it will showup in your account only tomm or day after.
And this deal ends tonight ! :(

rajshah said:
I can transfer the money right now ! but the issues is that it will showup in your account only tomm or day after.
And this deal ends tonight ! :(

What bank account do you have, I can help you with ICICI/HDFC/CORP BANK.

check out the deals of the week imp nokia e63=rs9990 but no coupon but it is a steal for sure.
alfa is selling it for rs 10500 grey market and with bill and warranty for rs 11750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back