eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the PS2 for 5190 bucks with Airtel DTH as Dipawali gift. Good deal? Bad deal? Any comments?

Anyone got the Airtel DTH gift from the Diwali Offer? How do we go about it. Ebay will courier the Airtel voucher or we need to call them ?

kunalthesarkar said:
check out the deals of the week imp nokia e63=rs9990 but no coupon but it is a steal for sure.
alfa is selling it for rs 10500 grey market and with bill and warranty for rs 11750

my 1000 bucks off is working for this in spite of it being deal of the week, making it 9000 bucks.

Guys please reply urgently to this, I got a 10% off max 1000 voucher expiring today. I tried to apply it for E63 deal of the week and it says Smart Move! You saved Rs.999.00 with eBay gift voucher and now the price is down to 8991. If I complete the transaction will ebay ask for more money later on? For 8991 its definitely a steal. Worth taking a risk?

arjun123 said:
Guys please reply urgently to this, I got a 10% off max 1000 voucher expiring today. I tried to apply it for E63 deal and it says Smart Move! You saved Rs.999.00 with eBay gift voucher and now the price is down to 8991. If I complete the transaction will ebay ask for more money later on? For 8991 its definitely a steal. Worth taking a risk?

great saving man , just go ahead n get that e63 :hap2:, ebay gives us coupon for using at these awesome deals :bleh:, just go ahead n get it , n advance congrats for this nice deal :clap:

hiviky2212 said:
great saving man , just go ahead n get that e63 :hap2:, ebay gives us coupon for using at these awesome deals :bleh:, just go ahead n get it , n advance congrats for this nice deal :clap:

But this coupon arrived last week and it was clearly stated it can not be used with the deals of the week. May be that applied for only last week and it can be used with deals of this week?

arjun123 said:
But this coupon arrived last week and it was clearly stated it can not be used with the deals of the week. May be that applied for only last week and it can be used with deals of this week?

if after applyin coupon its saying rs 8990 1ly then go ahead pay that amount n buy the phone , there will be no if n buts from ebay thats for sure

I also have this query. I've a coupon and want to buy an item and the system is accepting the order when I entered the coupon code. I've not placed the order but confused. I missed to ask this over chat today.

Seems like ebay has a loophole.though the coupons will not work with the deals of current week,they'll work with the deals of following week,cos coupons are usually issued two days after the new deals are put on the website.go ahead and buy stuff before ebay guys fix this :)

Yes, its working for me also, I tried with 10% coupon for HCL laptop and got accepted, have to see after purchase.

Anyone got the Airtel DTH gift from the Diwali Offer? How do we go about it. Ebay will courier the Airtel voucher or we need to call them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back