eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
knoughtyd said:
just Rs549:S
Its OEM pack and new...Looks good:D
i have ordered it based on reading reviews on ebay about this product now lets see what comes its mentioned that it has few scratches but i guess at that price i have no problems with that....i got it for Rs 466 after using 15% disct.:hap2:

bitsandpieces said:
not really. the first time i did a transaction of 10k, it was shown as pending approval. thought after that i never got the status.

in my case when the transaction was in pending approval status, ebay guys will call you and ask you to fax copy of credit card along with id proof.

that is for first time for everyone who does the payment through credit card(or may be when you change the credit card and transaction is >5k) :p..

parag1985 said:
i have ordered it based on reading reviews on ebay about this product now lets see what comes its mentioned that it has few scratches but i guess at that price i have no problems with that....i got it for Rs 466 after using 15% disct.:hap2:

me interested, but aint got coupon better than 5% :(

bitsandpieces said:
well he says it is new. but if you read the description then you will also find this

and look at the sellers -ve feedback
eBay Feedback Profile for tech4less.in
quite a few seem to be accusing him of selling used products in guise of new

Thanks buddy you just saved me from buying defective old product. In Sellers's negative feedback profile last four are from same LOGITECH V220 WIRELESS MOUSE sale.

AFAIK tech4less.in sells refurbished items from logitech usa

and I bought a logitech wireless combo 3200 (refurbished I guess.. which he sells as OEM) with 6 duracell batteries from him in may for around 1.5k.. works like a charm till date :)

new 3200 was selling for around 5k at that time... guess its the same now also

YMMV ;)

_

i also bought around 8 of v200 logitech mouse from him and passed on to friends, till now most of them are working great, it has been couple of months now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back