eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikhilpoddar said:
i wanna know how often does ebay send out free coupons. i have been checking my email for past 2 months but haven't received any such coupons.

dude u have agree to receive their promotions/newsletter email..

Check ur ebay..... account --->Communication Preferences --->Promotion n Surveys

^ i have ebay 15% off max 1k coupon
but u have to transfer the amount to my account only then i can buy it for u
i will not share the account details!!

pm me if u want1

anyone purchased mobiles from ebay India... How was the product and recommended sellers...

I wish to purchase a Nokia N79 from ebay with 10% off coupon but want a reliable seller...

i agree with you archat68 but still its risk with delivery or with proper bill and warranty

reputed sellers tell that they will give bill but so many wont send them with parcel ,

you need to blackmail with negative feedback for proper bill and warranty

I have so far purchased 3 phones from this selller : eBay My World - harshcorp05 ( including expensive one) and never had any issues. He has 100% positive feedback, replies your queries and deliver stuff super fast in secure package via DHL or BlueDart. Provides original bill

JAK said:
anyone purchased mobiles from ebay India... How was the product and recommended sellers...

I wish to purchase a Nokia N79 from ebay with 10% off coupon but want a reliable seller...

As zanderzone mentioned above, harshcorp05 is an excellent seller in ebay with a very good feedback. I had purchased a mobile valued 11.4K from him, and it was a perfectly smooth deal. You can rely on him.

I also have 15% max 1000 discount vouchers. Interested member will need to transfer to me and I will purchase on his/her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back