eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys now that expiry date for the coupons is coming near, does anyone of you have a spare unused 15% coupons, which I can use. Either you can share ur id details with me or i ll transfer the money and you can order on my behalf.

I would like to know that as well , i have a 15% coupon that actually works on Nokia 6303 deal of the week but not on the SE T7xx deal of the week :S

frankmehta said:
can anyone tell me if the coupon of the LAST WEEK works on the last day on the NEW DEALS OF THE NEXT WEEK?

coupons expire generally a day after the listing of new deals.so,you
will have a window period of one day to use 'em on the deals of
the week.

e.g. this week's coupon will expire by 16th midnight and new
deals will be listed on 16th.so you can avail of the discount on
deals of next week with the present coupon but only for 1 day.

some people have reported that coupons work a day even after
the expiry date,but i've personally not experienced it.

^ Almost all pen drives on eBay retail at the market price. Buy online only if you have a 10% or above discount coupon, or if you have one of those flat 250 off ones.

Liberation Zone,HP 4 GB Pen Drive -
this seems to be a good deal, it says icicibank customer gets add 10% off but i tried it dint work. but still a 4gb pen drive for 444 is cheaper than wats available on ebay
archat68 said:
Any good deals on pendrives on ebay?
Lost my pendrive today. Don't know the current market price for a 4GB/8GB one.

I have been asking for coupons for some time, today when i requested for a coupon, Shakensoul and archat68 both offered me their help by using their 15% off coupons and placing the orders once I transfer the money to their account. First i tried transferring the money to shaken soul but it was an hdfc acc and for neft the cut off time was 4:45. But archat68 had an icici account so i was able to finalise the deal with him and he had promptly placed the order once he got the money.
I would like to thank both these members for offering me their prompt help so that i can save quite a gew bucks by ordering on ebay.
dr.syedfarhan said:
Guys now that expiry date for the coupons is coming near, does anyone of you have a spare unused 15% coupons, which I can use. Either you can share ur id details with me or i ll transfer the money and you can order on my behalf.

grabbed a corsair 4 gb pendrive for my sis with 250/- off coupon, net cost to me only 250/- bucks.

i love ebay coupons. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back