eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
prasanth11 said:
How about nokia 5800 for 11750 with coupon or 12750 without coupon,is it a good deal?
or price ,may further drop after new year

The seller is not responding quickly. I contacted the seller with some questions a 4 PM today and there is no reply as of yet.

If he ships through bluedart then it will be a real headache. I will wait till next deal from a good seller.

my friend bought nokia 5800 with free senn and 8gb card , the phone has software problem and the working is damn slow , this is my opinion , am not expert at cellphones

udayrulz said:
Guys which camera should I get under 6k .. ? L20 or SonyS930 ..

Please help :)

Please get the Nikon L20! And don't ever think about getting the Sony standard models, they are usually crap!

^ Would like to know that as well ..

DUH - So confusing , I don't know much about camera's .. IF the camera's in Deal of week offers are any good than other's in similar price range then I ll have to order now else can always order later . .

Some one with sufficient knowledge please help .

Thanks

Nyone who really needs 15% off coupon can pm me. today is last day for it.
Only reputed members ll be given coupon as i have to givein the accnt details too.

bought Samsung Star 3G for Rs.8450 :bleh:.....n bought Western Digital 500gb Portable Hard disk for Rs.4345 :hap2::tongue: (special thanx to Shakensoul for buying it from his id)

Bought a Samsung Corby s3653(2gbFree+screen guard) for Rs.6.5K via ebay and bought a 1TB WD essential for Rs.4.6K all thanks to Shakensoul. Now trying to buy a 1TB Seagate 7200.12 via WingZero, lets see what happens.

malhotraraul said:
ajab.gajab helped me buy nikkor 18-55 gvr lens & 1tb wd hdd

thx a ton

Anytime buddy :)

I am waiting for my coupons for this week though. Really need that Nokia 5800, though I will use it only on the last day. I hope he has stock till then, he sold 12 pieces today :eek:

^ Yep he has a lot of stock , my friend called him up before ordering .. He has Black and I think blue colour in stock with more coming in soon .
12750 is a steal price for this :D

Also I ordered Canon A480 for myself , can't really go wrong considering the price I paid for the camera , also JJ Maheta is a very reputed seller .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back