eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
^^ The thread is becoming just "Give me coupon plz" thats why. And ya u cant even look 5-10 posts above which says coupons for this week are not sent yet....still asking "Saaar Coupons Plz " :rofl:

So i think coupons are valid only for a week. didnt knew that now.:ashamed:

there are so many new a s s holes , who are contacting ebay for coupons and that too 250 and 300 rs ,

i will slap them on face if i see them in real

hi idiot m-jeri
IF EBAY STOP SENDING THE COUPONS CAN YOU SEND THEM TO US :mad::chair:

:chair:

there;s no point contacting ebay customer care for coupon codes,,

they will send automatically when their system generates,,

or they will stop giving coupons all together....

some people will never understand!!

lol

So i think coupons are valid only for a week. didnt knew that now.

Being such a long-timer and in this thread also...I dunno what u r thinking. Ebay issues codes on Thursday and it lasts till next Wed 11:59 AM.

Due to stupid ppl ....we are in this phase now :mad:
I dunno why do these ppl even transact on ebay if they can't understand a word of the coupons, timelines and stuff. No one even bothers to go 5-6 posts above, leave alone anything else. Just make a request and make a quick deal :mad:

If I find anyone requesting for coupons in public.....I will get the thread closed :mad:....asking for codes will also result in reporting the post to Mods/admins which might result in infraction.

This thread is becoming too difficult to manage :(

This is for all Newbies ....

1. Coupons are generated every week
  2. Usually it takes ~20-24 hrs for you to get them
  3. DO NOT ASK eBAY for coupons let alone specific coupons:mad:
  4. Its upto them to send you the coupons or not at all
  5. Keep your ID's & someday you will get them
  6. Don't mention TE or this thread to eBay
  7. Have patience !!! your life will not end if you did not get these coupons for one week
  8. Read this list again before doing something stupid or/& when you are frustrated :p

FINALLY
.. Be content with whatever you are getting & if you didn't get the coupon you need then stop asking it here..

As SUPRA suggested create a different thread (One only) & keep all coupon exchange posts to it...

Supra said:
Being such a long-timer and in this thread also...I dunno what u r thinking. Ebay issues codes on Thursday and it lasts till next Wed 11:59 AM.

:(:(

I only actually started using ebay on my own for abt 2 weeks. have to learn like a lot. Just won my first auction and everything, yet to pay though.:eek:hyeah:

On that note..let me ask something..

On a recent aution I won some items from the same buyer. And he has agreed to club the shipping for me. but he is asking about wether it be any issues. He mentioned some invoice ( something like that), or the lower amount that i will pay rather than the shipping for each will affect the paisapay system.

Any ideas..hope i am clear.

Just got my ebay coupon for this week ...
again a flat 250 off coupon on min purchase of 255...
Haha !!
lucky me ......
guys check ur inbox !!! just got it arnd 3.25pm

^^^Well not everyone with ebay account gets coupon...if your ebay account is old you won't get any...if you created account recently...you will get coupon for sure... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back