eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konquerror said:
^^^Bluedart is a good courier company...why it's headache?

If the item is shipped through surface mode then you have to submit forms. They have regulations. The delivery will be delayed.

I checked with eBay customer care. Coupons have not yet been generated. Please see transcript below [G R. is the agent]:

ajab.ghajab this time i have not received any discount coupons
may i know why

G R. I will surely help you with that. The coupons have not been generated as yet by the system that's the reason members havent received it as yet

ajab.ghajab is there any expected time by which we can get them
G R We still have not received the update for that

^ Wouldn't you be when you can save upto 1000 bucks every week and get the items you want for the cheapest ever!

dont contact ebay customer care for coupons you idiot :) , they will stop sending it ,

oldest coupons could be applied on any number of account and they came to know about that and we got ****ed ,

cant you wait for more than 1 day :)

I checked with eBay customer care. Coupons have not yet been generated. Please see transcript below [G R. is the agent]:

ajab.ghajab this time i have not received any discount coupons

may i know why

G R. I will surely help you with that. The coupons have not been generated as yet by the system that's the reason members havent received it as yet

ajab.ghajab is there any expected time by which we can get them

G R We still have not received the update for that

Man....plz stop contacting CC about coupons :mad: :mad: :mad:

There is only one loop hole now and that also will be plugged if we have ppl like this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Supra said:
Man....plz stop contacting CC about coupons :mad: :mad: :mad:
There is only one loop hole now and that also will be plugged if we have ppl like this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have seen one great guy contacting eBay CC troubleshooting creating multiple ids with same mobile number and requesting them to send only 250/300 off coupons as he don't like other :wtf:

If things like this goes on....its better I guess to close the thread :(
There are too many newbies in this thread now and only thing they care is get the coupons and run away . Lets see ...since I started this thread...I will talk to the mods amd may be get the longest TE thread closed :( if things continue like this.

Anyone asking for coupons hereby resort to PMs only.

^^ The thread is becoming just "Give me coupon plz" thats why. And ya u cant even look 5-10 posts above which says coupons for this week are not sent yet....still asking "Saaar Coupons Plz " :rofl:

And anyway if ppl prefer to make a thread make a new one like sharing ebay coupons thread plz :)

Imo, there is no way you can get the coupons, contacting cc.. it's all random.

well why can't people just wait & watch to get the coupon in their mailbox.. & then play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back