eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 10% off coupon and its gonna expiry on 10th night ,

and the next deal of the week is gonna start on 10th morning .

Can I use this coupon on next deal of the week ?

Someone reply :)

mindfreak said:
I have a 10% off coupon and its gonna expiry on 10th night ,
and the next deal of the week is gonna start on 10th morning .
Can I use this coupon on next deal of the week ?
Someone reply :)

Yes, you can use this week's coupon in next week's deals. But only on the first day, as its validity will be till that day.

Thanks Dennis , Have you tried it .

Next week deal is gonna be on Ipods . I just need an itouch at below 9k .

:) ................

^^ +1, I've personally used previous week coupon for iPod Shuffle DOW item sometime back and it works.

^Same question as previous reply.. How do you know next week's DOW??

my sbi coupon was wasted on wd 1.5 tb deal on ebay. seller did not have it in stock and paisapay initiated refund coz of shipping deadline breach.
was a good deal for 6050 /- and the discounts
even in NP they do not have it..
so guys confirm before buying wd 1.5 tb from ebay

titana said:
my sbi coupon was wasted on wd 1.5 tb deal on ebay. seller did not have it in stock and paisapay initiated refund coz of shipping deadline breach.
was a good deal for 6050 /- and the discounts
even in NP they do not have it..
so guys confirm before buying wd 1.5 tb from ebay

Happened to me as well in Dec... seller was dvdstoredelhi.. Though I got the refund, I lost the deal & now slowly getting out of space.. :mad:

All who got the refund from dvdstoredelhi, pls don't forget to leave a negative feedback from him. Our coupons gets wasted and we miss out on other attractive deals. Like the 1.5 tb hdd is available through many other sellers for 6450 shipped i.e 5450 after discount.

Any way I've confirmed the availabilty today morning itself. Let's see whether I get hdd or refund :huh:

bigbyte said:
All who got the refund from dvdstoredelhi, pls don't forget to leave a negative feedback from him. Our coupons gets wasted and we miss out on other attractive deals. Like the 1.5 tb hdd is available through many other sellers for 6450 shipped i.e 5450 after discount.
Any way I've confirmed the availabilty today morning itself. Let's see whether I get hdd or refund :huh:

he has it in stock now it seems, i'd ordered on the 3rd and item was shipped on the 4th.

bigbyte said:

Hell Yeah
Same thing happend with me for 1TB Black, that stupid seller doesn't have the product and yet keeps listing :mad:
I wasted that coupon and left him a big negative rating
Worst seller :mad:

Anybody checked warranty (from WD site) for the WD black bought from dvdstoredelhi? Asking since I had read somewhere that their stuff are parallel imports! If warranty is OK, I am going to buy.

janitha said:
Anybody checked warranty (from WD site) for the WD black bought from dvdstoredelhi? Asking since I had read somewhere that their stuff are parallel imports! If warranty is OK, I am going to buy.

I bought a laptop HDD for a friend and checked for its warranty on WD website. It had warranty valid for 5 years.

jampack said:
I bought a laptop HDD for a friend and checked for its warranty on WD website. It had warranty valid for 5 years.

WD laptop hard disk still have 5 year warranty.

Internal desktop hard disk is now of 3 years warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back