eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone bought anything from the seller happy.shoppee? I will be buying a phone from him soon. He does seem to have decent feedback. Just want to know if anyone here has bought something from him.

Got a 150 off coupon for ebay global buy , Min purchase - Rs 200 .. Now what can I buy for under 500 - 700 off ebay global buy ?

Great offer again... After Citibank... now it is ICICI bank's turn... Sad that this says it is not valid for deal of the week items....

+++++++++REPs to virus

Now that's some offer! April and May nobody needs to go around looking for coupons! ICICI is even better than CITI because every alternate person would've an account / card with ICICI (I'm one of the alternate person who doesnt have :))

Now could somebody check and tell TE crowd can the same card be used for more than once with this offer (i.e., with two or more new accounts)

On the sideline if anybody wants new eBay account, I can create any number free. (No need of creating 'n' email ids in 'n' websites) :)

HailStonE said:
^... its not for Global EasyBuy but for regular eBay.in... :)

Wow , that's actually true .. all other coupons were for global buy so I assumed this was an effort to promote global buy as well .

Thanks .

thogaibalu said:
+++++++++REPs to virus

Now that's some offer! April and May nobody needs to go around looking for coupons! ICICI is even better than CITI because every alternate person would've an account / card with ICICI (I'm one of the alternate person who doesnt have :))

Now could somebody check and tell TE crowd can the same card be used for more than once with this offer (i.e., with two or more new accounts)

On the sideline if anybody wants new eBay account, I can create any number free. (No need of creating 'n' email ids in 'n' websites) :)

yes i want new ebay account , how can u create a new account without email id ,

all newbies will soon flock onto this thread again. In fact now there are 100s of ppl on TE just for the hot deals :rofl:.....feel so happy that I had started this thread :rofl:

viralbug said:
Has anyone bought anything from the seller happy.shoppee? I will be buying a phone from him soon. He does seem to have decent feedback. Just want to know if anyone here has bought something from him.

Yes, we took nokia 5233 from him. He is a Nokia priority dealer from B'lore. Good dealer.

^ What is that you need to order ? I have a 15% off coupon (max 1000) can order it for you if payment is made to account in advance :)

Here's my order with the Rs 150 off :p

Track your order

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Amount
(Applicable shipping cost and taxes are included)
280485733231 On Discount: Brand New USB 2.0 Micro SD/TF Card Reader 1 Rs. 64.00
Rs. 20.86
Rs. 73.00
280485522698 All in one memory data card reader trans flash t-flash 1 Rs. 49.00
Rs. 14.00
Rs. 49.00
280483865144 WORLD'S SMALLEST BLUETOOTH DONGLE - PLUG & PLAY v2.0 1 Rs. 88.00
Rs. 25.14
Rs. 88.00
Selected shipping method: Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Net Amount Paid:
Rs. 51.00
Rs. 201.00

So I pity those ppl who paid Rs 25 for just that BT dongle. Here's a BT Dongle + Multi Card reader (SD/MMC/DUO etc etc) + one tiny micro sd reader :p all for 51 bucks :D

Cmon someone show me a better deal :p

Supra said:
Here's my order with the Rs 150 off :p

So I pity those ppl who paid Rs 25 for just that BT dongle. Here's a BT Dongle + Multi Card reader (SD/MMC/DUO etc etc) + one tiny micro sd reader :p all for 51 bucks :D

Cmon someone show me a better deal :p

i have a 150 off coupon too, but i dont know we could buy 3 or 4 items and use it. do we have to buy from the same seller or can it be from 2 diff sellers

Supra said:
all newbies will soon flock onto this thread again. In fact now there are 100s of ppl on TE just for the hot deals :rofl:.....feel so happy that I had started this thread :rofl:

yeah and i am one of them , i joined TE around the same time when u created this thread in jan last ,

i wudnt have stayed here for long but for this thread , and 50% of my posts have been in this thread only :p

and i remember mediahome selling 10 verbatim dvd's for the price of 250 to cash in on the 250 off coupon on no minimum purchase and ihs account getting banned on ebay and him losing money :p

my entire 1 year went looking for ebay deals n coupons all because of this one thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back