eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thogaibalu said:
On the sideline if anybody wants new eBay account, I can create any number free. (No need of creating 'n' email ids in 'n' websites) :)

Would be really interested to know, unless you are using a + in the ID :D

eBay ki to vaat lagne wali hai :D

creating numerous ebay accounts is very simple if you have a google apps account. Simply redirect all incorrectly addressed mails to a 'collection' account. Then while creating an ebay account just use xyz@yourdomain as the email id. You can type any thing in place of xyz :)

Even I have 6 accounts, but none receive coupons for some reason :(

akg7091 said:
creating numerous ebay accounts is very simple if you have a google apps account. Simply redirect all incorrectly addressed mails to a 'collection' account. Then while creating an ebay account just use xyz@yourdomain as the email id. You can type any thing in place of xyz :)
in gmail a/c's => xyz = x.y.z = xy.z = x.yz = :eek:hyeah:

Supra said:
Here's my order with the Rs 150 off :p

So I pity those ppl who paid Rs 25 for just that BT dongle. Here's a BT Dongle + Multi Card reader (SD/MMC/DUO etc etc) + one tiny micro sd reader :p all for 51 bucks :D

Cmon someone show me a better deal :p

I just now place same order for just Rs. 51 :hap2:

I have one more 150 off coupon.............shoot the deals.....I want to buy a 2gb microsd card.......also anyother deals are welcome:hap2:

^^ PPl will shoot and u will just catch heh ?

Do your hard work and find and post abt it now :rofl:

Btw do u need the above stuff or just beacuse you are getting it cheap :rofl:

^ Incase anyone has an extra 150 off coupon , I really need to buy a card reader :p I know no one's gonna give away a 150 bucks off coupon but still trying my luck .

Guys, I'm looking to buy a good N range wireless router preferably from Linksys. I was thinking with the ICICI coupon, the price will come close to 2K-2.1K. Anybody know a reliable dealer for buying a router?

I have bought a lot of stuff from TE dealers, but never from eBay. So, I'm a bit apprehensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back