eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that big a deal...considering we don't need bill for RMA:)

All the lowest prices are always from him...

And I spoke to him about the vat..he said he is gonna start giving bills from next week as he has registered for VAT and he will get the confirmation and vat no in some 1 weeks time..He also mentioned the prices will remain the same even after the vat bills:)

As of now:)

ITB black--lowest price

1TB internal lowest price

1Tb external : lowest price

Atleast 300-400 bucks less than mediahome's or itwares price in ebay:)

virus32win said:
That is because he did not have registration with sale tax India. He will hardly provide you VAT paid bill.

^.. I wonder why our resident dealers are not enthusiastic about ICICI offer & are willing to pass on the benefit to the end users @ TE... :S

People are waiting already.. :p

^^ Sounds good if he got registration and going to start giving proper bill. I personally like him as my local dealer with lowest price. I only gave you reason behind that lowest price factor(I know HDD RMA wont need any bill), but many other things being sold by him need bill for RMA. I don't think he can keep lowest prices with VAT paid bills.

I saw that link. I should have phrased my question correctly. There is discussion here about this guy not providing the bill. Is it that important?

guys help me to choose any of the following...i need the best range one,, wanna use it as a repeater with my Type-II modem (Utstarcom) provided by BSNL

eBay India: TP-Link TL-WA501G 54Mbps eXtended Range Wireless G A-P (item 220577975449 end time 23-Apr-2010 17:03:35 IST)

eBay India: ASUS Broadband Wireless Router RT-G32 WiFi WAN 54Mbps (item 200458245360 end time 06-May-2010 11:00:00 IST)

eBay India: BELKIN Wireless G Router 54 MBPS (item 130379025628 end time 30-Apr-2010 22:30:00 IST)

ajab.ghajab said:
I saw that link. I should have phrased my question correctly. There is discussion here about this guy not providing the bill. Is it that important?

For HDD... not really, warranty is covered by serial no. Only thing to confirm is that its not imported but distributed by local distris. to claim local warranty in future if the need arises....

For other stuff bill is necessary to claim warranty unless company uses serial no.

anyone has a 1k off code coupon that they aint going to use and can spare ? i need some stuff urgently.....will pay person in cash or neft whatever needed.... someone from mumbai preferred.....if anyone please pm me and i shall get back to you, thanks in advance.

thetechmind said:
anyone has a 1k off code coupon that they aint going to use and can spare ? i need some stuff urgently.....will pay person in cash or neft whatever needed.... someone from mumbai preferred.....if anyone please pm me and i shall get back to you, thanks in advance.

:S:S You can use ICICI coupon after creating a new a/c with eBay. Why do you need another coupon.. :p

Unless you do not have ICICI a/c you can ask someone who does. I am sure many of your friends must have...

thetechmind said:

i have a 10% off max 1k coupon , but i dont have the icici code , if the item u purchasing is more than 10k , u can get full 1k discount with that coupon, if u want pm me :)

can't one shop from two sellers at same time? it shows separate proceed to pay for each seller. i was thinking of combining purchases from diff sellers to use a coupon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back